何韻詩 - 千千萬萬個我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 何韻詩 - 千千萬萬個我




千千萬萬個我
Thousands and Thousands of Me
編曲: 王雙駿
Arrangement: Wang Shuangjun
監製: 蔡一智
Producer: Cai Yizhi
這座城 那座城內 千個億個燈火
In this city, in that city, thousands of lights
每道牆 每道門後 裝著幾多個我
Inside every wall, behind every door, there are more versions of me
誰也是 被珍惜過 誰也是 甜夢中驚醒過
Everyone is cherished, who awakens from sweet dreams
誰也是 白開心過 誰也事後痛楚
Everyone's had their naive happiness, followed by pain
談情說愛 得我傷心過麼
Has love's sorrow wounded you, my dear?
讓千千萬個 來跟我 分擔痛楚
Let all of me share your pain
談情說愛 得我犧牲過麼
Has love asked you for sacrifice?
用千百段情 來譜這 革命情歌
With thousands of stories, I'll write this revolutionary song
勇者不只得我
I am not the only warrior
快樂時 你亦同樣 收過幾紮鮮花
In your moments of joy, you have received beautiful flowers
軟弱時 我亦同樣 整夜牽牽掛掛
In your moments of weakness, I have also worried relentlessly
誰也在 路邊吵過 誰也在 危難中灰心過
Everyone has argued on the streets, everyone has faltered in danger
誰也在 夜深哭過 誰也寂寞太多
Everyone has cried in the dead of night, everyone has endured loneliness
談情說愛 得我傷心過麼
Has love's sorrow wounded you, my dear?
讓千千萬個 來跟我 分擔痛楚
Let all of me share your pain
談情說愛 得我犧牲過麼
Has love asked you for sacrifice?
若果我陣亡 留給你 留給你
If I fall, I give you, my dear
填好這 革命情歌 延續天真的我
The rest of this revolutionary song, to carry on the legacy of my spirit





Writer(s): Ying Shi Fu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.