何韻詩 - 木紋 (Wooden Heart Mix) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 何韻詩 - 木紋 (Wooden Heart Mix)




木紋 (Wooden Heart Mix)
Wooden Heart Mix
木紋
Wooden Heart
如果 一手鋸開枯樹 木不會發現痛
If you saw a dead tree, would it feel pain?
不過 日日澆水的我 覺得被挖空
But I, who waters it, feel empty.
如果 必須結束關係 難扮成從未栽種
If this relationship must end, I can't pretend it never started.
讓我 數著年輪 這些年輪 我的心會痛 wo
Let me count my rings; they'll remind me of my past hurt.
畢竟那段如沐春風 早刻進百年長的信
Our time together was so precious, a letter to be cherished for centuries.
在信中 圈圈緊扣 情感多深厚 前因 非因 錯種
In the letter, our rings intertwine, symbolizing the intense bond we had; the result of a past mistake.
*分開簡單 抹去往事極難 幾多溫馨 燭光晚餐
*Breaking up is easy, but erasing the past is hard; with all the warm memories, candlelit dinners,.
難以用 斧頭一劈 叫畫面飛散
It's impossible to use an axe, and make the memories disappear.
伴侶沒了 記憶會為患 倚星細語 抱月夜談
Without my beloved, memories become painful; midnight conversations, moonlit talks.
歷歷在目 錄下年鑒 來年樹倒 身影孤 煙花散
They are all still so vivid, like the rings of a tree, laying bare my loneliness and despair.
年輪(情長)未可推翻 化不淡
The rings (of love) can't be erased, they won't fade away.
緣慳 但是人非草木 並不會太易慣
Fate has separated us, but I am not heartless; getting used to this is hard.
刻個 木造的心給我 痛苦未會減
Give me a wooden heart; my pain won't go away.
情願 舊事連根一拔 忘滅如燃盡的炭
I wish I could dig up our past and forget it, like burning charcoal.
但我 數著年輪 幾圈年輪 已經濕了眼 wo
But I count the rings, so many of them are already wet with tears.
分手與又平復之間 少不過百年零一晚
From breaking up to healing, it will take more than a century.
就怕翻風的一晚 回首貪一眼 回憶急速擴散
I fear that one storm, in one glance back, will scatter all the memories.
REPEAT*
REPEAT*
就怕新婚的一晚 臨終貪一眼 徒添幾分慨歎
I fear that on your wedding night, you'll look back and add to your regrets.
REPEAT(*)
REPEAT(*)





Writer(s): 黄 偉文, Cheung Kai Chung Louis, 黄 偉文


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.