何韻詩 - 詩與胡說 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 何韻詩 - 詩與胡說 (Live)




詩與胡說 (Live)
Poetry and Nonsense (Live)
越花錢 口袋鈔票 越多
The more you spend, the more money you'll have in your pocket
買一張飛毯 飛到波爾多
Buy a magic carpet and fly to Bordeaux
去看我 兩百歲 的外婆
To visit my two-hundred-year-old grandmother
和我 小時 養的 花豹 波波
And my childhood pet leopard, Bobo
她請我 喝香檳 告訴我
She'll offer me champagne and tell me
上星期開始 世界沒戰禍
That since last week, there's been no war in the world
而明年 我愛上 那一個
And next year, I'll fall in love with someone
總留 最後 一片 蛋糕 給我
Who always saves the last piece of cake for me
別理我 愛胡說 就胡說
Don't mind me, I'm just talking nonsense
你就不懂 詩是什麼
You just don't understand what poetry is
超聲波 曼陀羅
Ultrasound mandala
兩個東西 放在一起 有什麼 沒什麼
Put the two together, there's something, there's nothing
我怎麼知道
How do I know?
我還沒有試過
I haven't tried it yet
管他的 好結果 壞結果
Who cares about the outcome?
我只負責 清心直說
I'm only responsible for speaking my mind
是詩歌 是胡說
Is it poetry? Is it nonsense?
一開始的時候聽來 大概也 差不多
At first, when you hear it, it's probably about the same
以別煩我
So leave me alone
帶一把吉他 到處唱歌
I'll take my guitar and sing everywhere
幾千萬小孩 從此不捱餓
And millions of children will never go hungry
網路上 的沙發 沒人坐
No one will be sitting on the Internet couch
因為 我們 找到 真的 快活
Because we'll find real happiness
別理我 愛胡說 就胡說
Don't mind me, I'm just talking nonsense
你就不懂 詩是什麼
You just don't understand what poetry is
流行歌 蔡李佛
Pop song, Wing Chun
電光火石 碰出來的 是造作 是傑作
The spark of inspiration, is it pretense or a masterpiece?
我怎麼知道
How do I know?
不過隨便說說
I'm just talking
管他的 好結果 壞結果
Who cares about the outcome?
我只負責 想到就說
I'll just speak when I have something to say
是詩歌 是胡說
Is it poetry? Is it nonsense?
偉大夢想 最初聽來 大概也 差不多
A grand dream, when you first hear it, it's probably about the same
就讓我說
You, let me speak
詩在胡說
Listen to the poetry in the nonsense
在胡說
In the nonsense





Writer(s): Wyman


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.