王菲 - 扑火 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菲 - 扑火




扑火
Moth to a Flame
不在乎多少人在等我的擁抱
I don't care how many are waiting to hold me
只迫切想擁有你的微笑
I just want to have your smile
自尊丟到牆角 掏出所有的好
I throw my pride out the window and bring out all my love
你還是不看 你還是不要
But you still don't look, you still don't want
每一天都有夢在心裡頭死掉
Every day, a dream dies in my heart
我自己對自己大聲咆哮
I scream at myself
人太忠於感覺就難好好思考
If people are too loyal to their feelings, it's hard to think clearly
我痛的想哭 卻傻傻的笑
I want to cry from the pain, but I smile foolishly
愛到飛蛾撲火 是種墮落
To love like a moth to a flame is a kind of堕落
誰喜歡天天把折磨當享受
Who likes to enjoy being hurt every day?
可是為情奉獻
But to give up everything for love
讓我覺得自己是驕傲的 偉大的
Makes me feel proud, great
愛到飛蛾撲火 是很傷痛
To love like a moth to a flame is very painful
我只是相信人總會被感動
I just believe that people will eventually be touched
你為什麼就是不能愛我
Why can't you just love me?
像我那麼深的愛你 為什麼
I don't understand, why do I love you so deeply?
為什麼
Why?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.