王菲 - 闷 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菲 - 闷




Sultry
誰說愛上一個不回家的人
They say that falling for someone who never comes home
唯一結局就是無止境的等
Can only ever lead to an endless wait
是不是不管愛上甚麼人
Does that mean no matter who you fall for
也要天長地久求一個安穩
You must seek a safety in forever?
難道真沒有別的劇本
Oh oh Is there really no other script
怪不得能動不動就說到永恆
No wonder they can so casually speak an eternity
誰說愛人就該愛他的靈魂
They say that when you love someone you must love their soul
否則聽起來讓人覺得不誠懇
Otherwise you come off as being insincere
是不是不管愛上甚麼人
Does that mean no matter who you fall for
也要天長地久求一個安穩
You must seek a safety in forever?
我真想有那麼的單純
Oh oh I wish I could be so naive
不可能難道真沒有別的可能
Surely there must be another possibility
這怎麼成
How can this be right?
我不要安穩 我不要犧牲
I don't want safety I don't want to sacrifice
我不要安穩 別希望我會愛的滿身傷痕
I don't want safety Don't expect me to love to the point of injury
我不怕沉淪 一切隨興能不能
I'm not afraid to sink Can everything just be up to fate





Writer(s): Lin Xi, 張 亞東, 張 亞東


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.