王菲 - 靜夜的單簧管 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王菲 - 靜夜的單簧管




靜夜的單簧管
Clarinet in the Quiet Night
夜逐漸夜 但覺這心尚未夜
The night gradually settles in, but my heart feels far from weary.
祗好酒意再借 醉罷忘記是舊日那些
I'll borrow the solace of wine once more, to forget the past that haunts me so.
靜逐漸靜 但覺這心尚未靜
The silence gradually deepens, but my heart remains restless.
窗紗風裡撒野 再靜時似心傾瀉
The wind playfully rustles the curtains, as if echoing the whispers of my own heart.
依稀的卻又聽 舊日的單簧管響聲
Faintly, I hear the sound of a clarinet, reminiscent of days gone by.
他走了後心不再野
My heart has wandered since you left.
為何仍然撩動我 讓慾念又再賒
Why does it still stir within me, awakening desires I thought long gone?
奏吧 代替他輕撫慰我的心底吧
Play on, clarinet, and soothe my aching soul as he once did.
仍在懷念他 代替他奏吧
I still miss him, and I ask you to play in his stead.
代替他深深吻我的身體吧
Take his place and kiss my body, deeply and passionately.
來吹起昨天騙人那愛話
Come, breathe life into those sweet and deceitful words.
夢吧是夢 但覺這心尚動
A dream, it may be, but my heart still races on.
祗好酒意再借 教夢忘記舊日負愛者
I'll once again seek solace in wine, to make me forget the betrayer who wronged me.
睡吧欲睡 沒有他總是未累
I long to sleep, but without him, true rest eludes me.
身倚窗似半斜 往事仍有點不捨
I lean against the window, half-slumped, memories clinging like shadows.
心祗想再度聽 靜夜的單簧管響聲
My heart yearns only to hear once more, the clarinet in the quiet night.
消失以後 祗想再野
Gone, but still I long to roam free.
來吧奏吧 來吧講吧
Come, play, come, speak.
來吧奏吧 來吧躺下
Come, play, come, lie down with me.
來吧奏吧 代替他吧
Come, play, take his place.





Writer(s): 倫永亮


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.