陳昇 - 主要是好玩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 主要是好玩




主要是好玩
Mainly for Fun
主要是有些好玩我才提起 自從我認識你就沒幽默
Mainly I mention it because some things are fun; ever since I met you, I haven’t been funny
有些事老子死了都沒有交代 老祖宗都看不懂我們怎麼了
There are some things I wouldn't even mention on my deathbed; our ancestors wouldn't understand what's become of us
住在這個時代讓人覺得美麗無比 卻也無法停止常常覺得內心空虛
Living in this era makes people feel incredibly lucky; yet I can't stop feeling an inner emptiness
沒有想法的人淪為狗仔主義 在我沈淪之前我要游向那裡
People without ideas have become paparazzi; before I give in, where should I swim to?
主要是有些好玩我才提起 自從我愛上你後就沒有幽默
Mainly I mention it because some things are fun; ever since I fell in love with you, I haven't been funny
有些事老子死了都沒有交代 老祖宗都看不懂我們怎麼了
There are some things I wouldn't even mention on my deathbed; our ancestors wouldn't understand what's become of us
那邊來了許多朋友信口開河給我人民幣
Many friends have come to me, talking nonsense, offering me Chinese currency
要我賣了我的靈魂卻又說不出個道理
Asking me to sell my soul, but they can’t even give me a reason
我說朋友啊 你心裡是否存著點溫情主義
I say, my friend, is there any compassion in your heart?
在我哭泣之前我求你快走開
Before I start crying, I beg you to leave
我說 我又不是只有軀體 你別過來
I say, I'm not just a body; don't come near me
我又不是只有呼吸像一個傻伯夷
I'm not just a breathing thing like a fool Bo Yi
溫柔的愛人她已睡了 鄉愁早已濃得化不開
My gentle lover is now asleep; homesickness has become deeply ingrained, impossible to undo
我說你想要怎樣都可以 但是靈魂屬於我自己
I say you can do whatever you want, but my soul belongs to me
你愛怎樣都沒有關係 但有些東西不被奴役
It doesn't matter what you like; there are some things that cannot be enslaved
這個你害怕聽 那個你又不讓講 我們的愛情早已被扭曲
You’re afraid to hear this; you won’t let me talk about that; our love has long been distorted
主要是有些好玩我才理你 我知道愛情他沒有規矩
Mainly I care about you because some things are fun; I know love has no rules
主要是有些好玩才是朋友 你讓我覺得自己是個傻伯夷
Mainly it's fun to have friends; you make me feel like a fool Bo Yi
主要是有些好玩就要提起 經過了一百年你依然沒有幽默
Mainly I have to mention it because some things are fun; after a hundred years, you're still not funny
有些事孫子死了也沒有回應 歷史課本你有沒有需要再翻一翻
There are some things my grandchildren wouldn't answer even if they were dead; have you considered giving your history books another look?
住在這個球上的人都有自己的問題
Everyone who lives on this planet has their own problems
你也看得出來文明不是口號而已
You can also see that civilization isn't just a slogan
我說愛人啊 你心裡是否有些溫情主義
I say, my love, is there any compassion in your heart?
在我哭泣之前請你快醒來
Before I start crying, please wake up
你又不是只有金錢何必惹人嫌
You're not just money; why bother making people hate you?
你又不是嗓門大害怕我聽不見
You're not just loud; don't you think I can hear you?
親愛的母親她已睡了 鄉愁早已埋進了黃土地
My dear mother is now asleep; homesickness has long been buried in the loess
我說你想要怎樣都可以 但是靈魂屬於我自己
I say you can do whatever you want, but my soul belongs to me
你愛怎樣都沒有關係 但有些東西不被奴役
It doesn't matter what you like; there are some things that cannot be enslaved
這個你不愛聽 那個你又不讓講 我們的愛情早已被扭曲
You don’t like to hear this; you won’t let me talk about that; our love has long been distorted
主要是有些好玩我才理你 我知道愛情他沒有規矩
Mainly I care about you because some things are fun; I know love has no rules
主要是有些好玩才是朋友 你讓我覺得我是個傻伯夷
Mainly it's fun to have friends; you make me feel like I'm a fool Bo Yi






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.