陳昇 - 凡人的告白書 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 凡人的告白書




凡人的告白書
Confession of a Common Man
不優越的心情呢 是屬於凡人和悲劇英雄
An unworthy mood belongs to commoners and tragic heroes
當一切都遠走
When everything goes away
易老的青春 多折的愛情
Fading youth, a broken love
從不曾改變對我漫無止境的試煉
My relentless trials never change
一個平坦的未來 座右銘寫著要知足常樂
A mundane future, the motto being to be content
忐忑的提醒我忠實的守候
Anxiously reminding me to keep the faith
我學來的真理 是不是謊言
Are the truths I've learned lies?
還是我的努力不夠多
Or have I just not tried hard enough?
我們曾經擦肩而過走在擾嚷的街頭
We once passed each other on the bustling streets
其實我也曾經有過狂狷奇想的念頭
In truth, I've had wild and fanciful thoughts
豪情與無奈 總期望誰能了解我
Passion and resignation, hoping someone would understand me
如何能滿足我那平凡卻又饑渴的心
How can I satisfy my ordinary yet hungry heart?
是否一定要頭銜和用不完的金錢
Do I need a title and endless wealth?
才可以自由交得到好朋友
To roam free and make true friends?
如果有一天什麽都留不住
If one day nothing can be kept
能不能改變人們虛榮作祟的哀怨
Can we change people's vanity-fueled grievances?
她的名字叫蘇珊 年輕又無悔
Her name is Susan, young and without regrets
叛逆趁年少 從不懂得憂愁
Rebellion in her youth, never knowing sorrow
傲慢的笑容 潰散的眼瞳
A proud smile, shattered eyes
仿佛在數說我們不夠堅定的感情
As if counting our unsteady affections
白天總是忙碌的工作 安慰豪邁的自我
Days are always filled with busy work, consoling my proud self
夜裏曾經感到寂寞 不敢有浪漫的念頭
Nights are sometimes lonely, afraid to have romantic thoughts
豪情與無奈 總期望有人了解我
Passion and resignation, hoping someone would understand me
如何能滿足我那平凡卻又饑渴的心
How can I satisfy my ordinary yet hungry heart, oh
不優越的心情呢 想到了明天
An unworthy mood, thinking of tomorrow
生活的神話 漫漫的擁向我忠實的守候
The legend of life embraces me in its steadfast hold
我學來的真理 美好的明天是我不能懷疑的信念
The truths I've learned, the promise of a beautiful future I cannot doubt
卻有人說過孤獨本是生命的常態
Yet some say loneliness is the norm of life






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.