陳昇 - 去年在北海道 - traduction des paroles en anglais

去年在北海道 - 陳昇traduction en anglais




去年在北海道
Last Year in Hokkaido
是否忘了去年冬天 在北海道
Did you forget last winter in Hokkaido,
你笑著問我 如果樹老了 雲會在那裡
You asked me with a smile, if trees grow old, where will the clouds be?
天空擁有浮雲 樹只有無語 一切將成為過去
The sky holds the floating clouds, the trees remain silent; all will become the past.
你俘虜了我 樹只有老去 你是我的天空
You captivated me, the trees can only age, you are my sky.
也許你知道 說是情難了 但是天空和浮雲的事 樹不會知道
Perhaps you know, you said love is difficult, but the matter of the sky and the floating clouds, the trees will never know.
不要做承諾 我想我瞭解 讓我愛上你的沉默
Don't make promises, I think I understand, let me fall in love with your silence.
不要問我今年的冬天 在北海道
Don't ask me about this winter in Hokkaido,
是否忘了 如果海老了 魚會在哪裡
Did you forget, if the prawns grow old, where will the fish be?
天空不知道 浮雲也會老 誰知道愛的理由
The sky does not know, the floating clouds will also age, who knows the reason for love?
大海俘虜了魚 卻從沒問過魚你是否會哭泣
The sea captivates the fish, yet never asks the fish if it will weep.
如果雲不能依偎在天空 樹要將忌妒的眼光放在哪裡
If clouds cannot lean against the sky, where will the trees cast their envious glances?
如果魚沒有眼淚 為甚麼我看見的都是藍的憂鬱的海水
If fish have no tears, why do I see only the blue melancholy of the sea?
是否記得去年冬天 在北海道
Do you remember last winter in Hokkaido,
你笑著問我 如果我老了 你會在哪裡
You asked me with a smile, if I grow old, where will you be?
會在天空 會在海裡 也會在你心裡 你不要哭泣
You will be in the sky, you will be in the sea, and you will be in my heart. Don't cry.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.