陳昇 - 從來不是主流 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 從來不是主流




從來不是主流
Never Mainstream
喔~喔~蝸牛是牛嗎? 喔~喔~豆花是花嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Are snails cows? Oh~Oh~ Is bean curd a flower?
喔~喔~醬油是油嗎? 喔~喔~啤酒是酒嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Is soy sauce oil? Oh~Oh~ Is beer alcohol?
喔~喔~雷鬼是鬼嗎? 喔~喔~河馬是馬嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Is reggae a ghost? Oh~Oh~ Are hippopotamuses horses?
喔~喔~木魚是魚嗎? 我們想的都不一樣
Oh~Oh~ Are wooden fish fish? We think differently
常常我走在路上突然忘記方向 要談什麼事情 去見什麼朋友
Often I walk on the street and suddenly I forget where I am going and what I need to do and who I am going to see
這樣一天又要過去 想想也沒什麼差別
Another day ends like this, but it does not feel different
青蛙說你不是朋友 蛤蟆說你了不起
The frog says you are not a friend, while the toad says you are amazing
明明大太陽裡 眼看著來了烏雲 我那需要雨傘
Obviously it is a sunny day, but black clouds are gathering. Do I need an umbrella?
最好是唾面自乾 我不屬於任何品牌 活著自己的流行
Better to dry up the spit on the face. I do not belong to any brand. I live my own trend.
管你同不同意 我從來不是主流
Whether you agree or not, I am never mainstream.
凡事都要欠人逼 經常忘記睡那裡
I always need to push myself to do things, and I often forget my sleeping place
三不五時就愛上你 愛來愛去又忘記
Once in a while, I fall in love with you. And I forget about it after a while
從來不曾跑第一 醒來時忘記這是哪裡
I never win the 1st place. I wake up but I do not know where I am
搖滾搖到骨子裡 我管你比我有出息
Rock n' roll is in my bones, I don't care if you are more successful than me
喔~喔~海豚是豬嗎? 喔~喔~傻瓜是瓜嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Are dolphins pigs? Oh~Oh~ Is a fool a melon?
喔~喔~地球是球嗎? 喔~喔~土豆是豆嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Is the Earth a ball? Oh~Oh~ Is a potato a bean?
喔~喔~熱狗是狗嗎? 喔~喔~火雞有火嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Is a hot dog a dog? Oh~Oh~ Do tigers have fire?
喔~喔~芭樂快樂嗎? 我們想的都不一樣
Oh~Oh~ Is guava happy? We think differently
你真的很有脾氣對於人生很有見解
You are really bad-tempered and have your own views on life
長得唇紅齒白 那麼麻煩國家交給你
You have beautiful features, it will be troublesome for the country to hand over to you
我一向比較粗心 一直活在天龍國裡
I have always been more careless. I have been living in utopia
怎麼做都不容易 到站時叫我就可以
It is not easy to do anything. You can call me when I get to the station
你不要自作聰明 鼓舞我要爭氣
Do not be self-righteous. Encourage me to work hard.
我又不是個老師 我是雷鬼歌手
I am not a teacher but a reggae singer
該睡的時候睡 吃飯時無精打彩
I sleep when I need to, and I have no energy to eat
愛情是寂寞花兒 開在夢中的沙漠
Love is a lonely flower. It blooms in the desert of dreams
我都還沒想怎樣 你就給我判死刑
I haven't thought about what to do, but you already sentenced me to death
妹妹你好壞都分不清 浪費了你的大眼睛
My dear, you are so bad that you can't tell the difference. You wasted your beautiful eyes
從來都不是主流 想去那裡就去那裡
I am never mainstream. I go where I want to go.
生活再苦也吞下去 沒有愛情來釀酒
I live a hard life, but I swallow it down. I brew no liquor without love
喔~喔~從來不是主流
Oh~Oh~ Never mainstream
喔~喔~從來不是主流
Oh~Oh~ Never mainstream
喔~喔~從來不是主流
Oh~Oh~ Never mainstream
喔~喔~熊貓是貓嗎?
Oh~Oh~ Are pandas cats?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.