陳昇 - 柴魚 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 柴魚




柴魚
Bonito
又是一樣的道別 又消失在人潮裡面 午夜的街頭
Another farewell, disappearing in the crowd again. Midnight streets,
每個人都有一樣的面孔 不知都在尋找些什麼
Everyone has the same face, not knowing what they are looking for.
也許我是一條魚 塞在無味的魚罐頭 午夜的地鐵
Maybe I'm a fish crammed in a tasteless tin can, midnight subway,
載走我蒼白的今天 而明天的我是冰冷的柴魚
Carrying away my pale today, while tomorrow I'm a cold bonito.
城市太擁擠 情感就疏離 我已無法分辨我自己
The city is too crowded, feelings become estranged. I can't recognize myself anymore.
情歌太多 what a silly love song 我也想要一個溫暖的窩
Too many love songs, what a silly love song. I also want a warm home.
其實我也很滿足 偶爾也會很快樂
In fact, I'm quite content, and sometimes I'm very happy.
奔馳的地鐵 載走我蒼白的今天 而我是一條冰冷 冰冷的柴魚
The speeding subway carries away my pale today, while I'm a cold, cold bonito.
城市太擁擠 情感就疏離 我已無法分辨我自己
The city is too crowded, feelings become estranged. I can't recognize myself anymore.
情歌太多 what a silly love song
Too many love songs, what a silly love song.
我要如何管住我自己
How can I control myself?
你說不要一座花園 只想要一朵粉紅的薔薇 然而我只是覺得
You said no need for a garden, only one pink rose. But I felt,
花朵容易枯萎 人們要的豈只是這些
Flowers wither easily, people need more than this.
其實我像一條魚對愛情很懦弱的柴魚
In fact, I'm like a fish, a cowardly bonito about love.
冰冷的地鐵 載走不屬於我的軀體
Cold subway carries away my body that doesn't belong to me.
知道今夜的你 又要哭泣... 而我依舊是冰冷的柴魚
Knowing that tonight you will cry again... Alas, I'm still a cold bonito.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.