陳昇 - 海峽 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 海峽




海峽
The Strait
啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯
Oh, oh, oh, oh
西風斜陽 還有一匹怔忡的瘦馬
Aslant westward sun, a skinny horse still dithering
海峽的波瀾平靜了嗎 何處是老芋的家
Are the waves of the strait calm now? Where is the old man's home?
部隊走了以後 留下無依的老兵
After the troops left behind the helpless old soldiers
像是舊時代不要 扔了的包袱
Like the old times don't want to be forgotten.
誰會記得他 孤魂野鬼不進忠烈祠
Who will remember him, a lonely ghost, not to be inducted into the Temple of Martyrs?
娶個啞巴很呆頓 生個娃兒叫大頭春
Marrying a stupid mute, having a child named Big-head Chun.
請問你先生呀 溪畔那兒有個榮民村
May I ask you, sir, where is the veterans' village by the stream?
我是那裡來的呀 只是忘了怎麼回家
I came from there, but I can't remember how to go home.
請問你先生呀 我的部隊是哪來的呀
May I ask you, sir, where did my troops come from?
大家都說我瘋了 可我愛國家愛的很深沉
Everyone says I'm crazy, but I love my country so profoundly.
啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯
Oh, oh, oh, oh
大頭春呀大頭春 爸爸瘋子外省豬
Big-head Chun, oh Big-head Chun, your father is an insane outlander pig.
海峽的喧鬧該停止了吧 老芋仔他想要回老家
The clamor of the strait should have stopped. The old man wants to go home.
泉州廣州南溪州 這是哪兒來告訴我
Quanzhou, Guangzhou, Nanxizhou, where did I come from?
主義啊領袖啊 任憑國家都拋棄我
The doctrine, the leaders, the country has abandoned me.
部隊走了以後 留下了鬼樣的碉堡
After the troops left behind the ghostly fortresses.
碉堡鬼屋那兒 長成了參天的木棉樹
Kapok trees have grown tall in the fortresses and haunted houses.
大頭春你爬上樹 看看海峽那邊的老祖母
Big-head Chun, climb up the tree and look at the grandmother on the other side of the strait.
老袓母啊我的親娘 告訴我那裡是咱的家
Oh grandmother, my dear mother, tell me where is our home?
你別看我這裡啊 我這裡很快存夠錢
Don't look at me here, I will soon save enough money
帶上我家的大頭春 去跟領袖要咱的田地
Take my Big-head Chun to the leader to ask for our land.
你別看我這裡啊 這裡有戰士授田証
Don't look at me here, the soldiers have land certificates.
大家都說我已瘋了 可我愛領袖愛得很忠貞
Everyone says I'm crazy, but I love the leader so loyally.
啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯啊⋯
Oh, oh, oh, oh






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.