陳昇 - 臭小孩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 臭小孩




臭小孩
Smelly Kid
真是好運啊 活在這樣的時代 只要一出生就保証是個大學生
It's really lucky to live in such an era. As soon as you're born, you're guaranteed to be a college student.
真是苦命啊 你這個臭小孩 怎麼張開眼就背了一身的債
How pitiful, you smelly kid. Why did you open your eyes and immediately owe a debt?
總是有理由去怪別人不該 於是到了後來分不清黑與白
There's always a reason to blame others, so later on, you can't tell the difference between black and white.
在太平洋的風裡哭泣了 那個我兒時美麗的島
Crying in the wind of the Pacific Ocean, that beautiful island of my childhood.
不知道要到那一天自己才會成長
I don't know when I will grow up.
卻突然驚覺一朝醒來頭髮卻已斑白
But I suddenly realized that when I woke up one day, my hair was already gray.
只有將偉大的看家責任交給你了 臭小孩
Only hand over the great housekeeping responsibility to you, smelly kid.
有沒有覺得我們是面目可憎的石頭
Do you feel like we are hateful stones?
只要一出生就保証是個好學生
As soon as you're born, you're guaranteed to be a good student.
真是苦命啊 你這個臭小孩
How pitiful, you smelly kid.
沒有人可以從別人那裡偷取經驗 也沒有人可以從過去無悔的走開
No one can steal experience from others, and no one can walk away from the past without regrets.
不知道為什麼總是盲目的在追求 於是我們陷入貪婪的泥沼
I don't know why I'm always pursuing blindly, so we fall into the quagmire of greed.
我們沒有什麼光彩的故事可以留下來
We don't have any glorious stories to leave behind.
只有一樹的枯黃沒有果子摘
There is only a tree of withered yellow without fruit to pick.
詩人在沒有水的田裡孤獨的徘徊
The poet wanders lonely in the waterless field.
而屬於好人的良知也許從沒有發生過
And the conscience that belongs to good people may never have happened.
如果有一天你見到你自己的臭小孩
If one day you see your own smelly kid.
要記得給他一個最真執熱切的擁抱
Remember to give him the most sincere and warm hug.
你可以不要提起我們這一代的悲情
You don't have to mention the sadness of our generation.
有時候真的覺得我們是荒謬的一代
Sometimes I really feel that we are an absurd generation.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.