陳昇 - 風見雞 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳昇 - 風見雞




風見雞
Weather Vane
這個季節的風啊是往那個方向吹 你站在高高的屋上是否能聽見
The wind of this season, which way does it blow? Standing on the height of the house, can you hear it?
風裡有我滿滿的鄉愁 淹沒了許多 我們年少的時候曾有過的許諾
There's my homesickness in the wind, overwhelming so many of our promises we made when we were young.
如果有那麼一天揚起了風雪你要學會躲開
If someday there'll be snowstorms, you must learn to avoid them.
看見你已經疲憊的穿上了滿身的斑駁
I see you're already weary, with patches all over your body.
我夢中的故鄉在霧霾裡甦醒 它已不是我 記憶中的模樣
My hometown in my dream wakes up in the smog. It's no longer the way I remember it.
曾經有過的懷疑 你不要再提起 我異鄉人的身影漸漸的清晰
You don't have to mention the suspicion you once had. My figure as a stranger is gradually becoming clear.
母親為我買了一張單程的車票 但是我嚮往的風兒往那裡吹
My mother bought me a one-way ticket, but where does the wind I yearn for blow?
也許我應該相信風中的殘語 母親在革命的激情裡被狂人綁架而去
Maybe I should believe the broken words in the wind. My mother was taken away by the madman in the passion of revolution.
突然發覺自己已不再哭泣 除了思念如今我已一無所有
I suddenly realize that I don't cry anymore. Except for my longing, now I have nothing.
那個季節的風啊為什麼都向一個方向吹
The wind of that season, why does it all blow in one direction?
你站在高高的屋上是否能看見
Standing on the height of the house, can you see?
風裡有西方的誘惑 淹沒了許多 年輕的時候 我們曾經有過的許諾
There's the temptation of the West in the wind, overwhelming so many of the promises we made when we were young.
不曾因為我信仰的堅定而覺得偉大 只是沒有理由的愛上了孤寂
I've never felt great because of the firmness of my faith, just fallen in love with loneliness for no reason.
也許我習慣了自由 踩著繽紛的腳步 我認識的真理已逝去
Maybe I'm used to freedom, stepping on colorful steps. The truth I knew has gone.
如果有那麼一天 我隨著信念死去 讓我躺在微風徐徐金色的草原
If someday I die with faith, let me lie on the meadow, where the breeze is gentle and the grass is golden.
是否我也背叛了我自己 遺忘了許多 年經的時候我們曾有許諾
Have I also betrayed myself, forgotten so many of the promises we made when we were young?
啦啦啦
La la la.
那個季節的風啊是往我的故鄉吹啊吹
The wind of that season is blowing to my hometown.
你站在高高的屋上是否能聽見
Standing on the height of the house, can you hear it?
風裡有我滿滿的鄉愁 淹沒了許多 年少的時候 我們曾有的心願
There's my homesickness in the wind, overwhelming so many of the wishes we had when we were young.
啦啦啦
La la la.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.