蔡琴 - 关于爱情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 关于爱情




关于爱情
About Love
关于爱情
About Love
闭上眼睛 回忆一下
Close your eyes and look back
当你第一次发现爱情
When you first discovered love
是什么时候呢
When was it?
那个时候 生活里的一点点事情
Were the little things in life
是不是都会在你敏感的心里留下印象
At that time, did they leave an impression on your sensitive heart?
特别是在你初恋的日子里
Especially during those days when you first fell in love
你整个人都像是在梦游一样
You're like a sleepwalker
走在路上 不太在意脚底下的路
Walking along, lost in thoughts
也不太注意别人跟你说的话
Not paying attention to where you're going
你祇是有点神经兮兮的
You are just a little nervous
偶尔 你会一个人发呆
Sometimes you are absent-minded
傻笑 叹气 脸红心跳
Laughing, sighing, blushing, and pounding heart
意中人随便说一句话
A casual word from the person you are interested in
都会让你想个半天
Can make you think for it half a day
一张字条 或者是一封信
A note or a letter
你一定是反反覆覆
You must have read it over and over
反反覆覆的 看到都会背了
Again and again until you memorize it
是不是这样呢
That's what it was like, isn't it?





Writer(s): 鮑比達


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.