蔡琴 - 媽媽請你也保重 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 媽媽請你也保重




媽媽請你也保重
Mom, Please Take Care of Yourself
若想起故鄉目屎就流下來 免掛意請你放心
If I think of my hometown, my tears will fall. Don't worry, please rest assured,
我的阿母
My mother,
雖然是孤單一個 雖然是孤單一個
Although you are alone, although you are alone,
我也來到他鄉的一個省都
I have also come to a provincial capital in another province.
不過我是真勇建的
But I am really brave.
媽媽請你也保重
Mom, please take care of yourself.
月光暝想要寫信來寄給你
On a moonlit night, I want to write a letter to you,
希望會平安過日
Hoping that you will be safe.
我的阿姆
My mother,
想彼時強強離開 想彼時強強離開
Remembering when I left, I was very strong. Remembering when I left, I was very strong.
我也來到他鄉的這個省都 不過我真打拼的 媽媽請你也保重
I have also come to this provincial capital in another province. But I am really working hard. Mom, please take care of yourself.
寒冷的冬天夏天的三更暝 請保重不可傷風我的阿母
In the cold winter and the dead of summer, please take care of yourself and don't catch a cold, my mother.
期待著早日相會 期待著早日相會
Looking forward to seeing you soon, looking forward to seeing you soon.
我也來到他鄉的這個省都 不過我是會返去的 媽媽請你也保重
I have also come to this provincial capital in another province. But I will go back. Mom, please take care of yourself.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.