蔡琴 - 情人山 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 情人山




情人山
Lover's Mountain
情人山 高高的情人山
Lover's Mountain, a majestic peak,
長在我身旁
Stands tall beside me.
要是你 也像情人山一般
If only you were like Lover's Mountain,
我就和你離麼去不遠
I would never stray far from thee.
為什麼 你不是情人山
Oh, why are you not Lover's Mountain,
長在我身旁
Standing by my side?
要是你 也像情人山一般
If only you were like Lover's Mountain,
我就不會感到孤單
My loneliness would subside.
每天推門 就望見山
Each day I open the door and gaze upon the mountain,
從早晨 看到夜晚
From dawn until night.
永遠是我 的好侶伴
It remains my constant companion,
從來也沒有阻攔
Never hindering my sight.
但願你 變作那情人山
My wish is that you would become Lover's Mountain,
長在我身旁
Standing tall by my side.
也讓我 從早看你看到晚
Allow me to gaze upon you from morning till night,
早晚和你細訴心願
And share my deepest desires with pride.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.