蔡琴 - 明月千里寄相思 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 明月千里寄相思




明月千里寄相思
Moonlight Thousands of Miles Sent Missing You
夜色茫茫罩四周 天边新月如钩
The night is vast and dark, and the sky is full of stars.
回忆往事恍如梦 重寻梦境何处求
As I look up at the moon, I am filled with memories of us together,
人隔千里路悠悠 未曾遥问心已愁
But now we are separated by thousands of miles, and I have no way to find you.
请明月代问候 思念的人儿泪常流
I can only ask the moon to send my love to you, and hope that it will comfort you in my absence.
月色濛濛夜未尽 周遭寂寞宁静
The moon is shining brightly, but my heart is heavy.
桌上寒灯光不明 伴我独坐孤苦零
I am surrounded by darkness, and I am feeling so lonely.
人隔千里无音讯 却待遥问终无凭
I have not heard from you in so long, and I do not know how to reach you.
请明月代传信 寄我片纸儿慰离情
I can only ask the moon to deliver a letter to you, and hope that it will bring you some comfort.





Writer(s): 刘如曾


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.