蔡琴 - 最後一封信 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 最後一封信




最後一封信
The Last Letter
最后一封信
The Last Letter
今日接着一封 遥远故乡 爱人的批信
Today I received a letter from afar, my hometown Love letter.
决心欲来与我 斩断情丝
Resolve to come to me to break the love silk.
最后一封的批信
The last letter.
这呢无情 这呢薄幸
It is ruthless and ungrateful.
全无代念你我过去彼段绵绵旧情
Totally no thoughts for our past love.
怎样随时反面 找着新爱人
How can you be so fickle and find a new lover?
读着心爱的人 绝情批信 一遍又一遍
Reading my lover's heartless letter, again and again.
伊讲双亲压迫 百般无奈
She said her parents pressured her, with no other choice,
已经甲人订亲缘
She had already made an engagement with someone.
祝我快乐 祝我幸福
Wishing me happiness, wishing me well-being.
最后祝我事业成功得着美满婚姻
Finally, wishing me a successful career and a happy marriage.
既然违背良心何必假有情
If you have betrayed your conscience, why bother pretending to be affectionate?
一字一滴情泪 滴落桌顶 伤心来回信
Tears of love fell on the desk, one by one, with a sad reply.
含着满腹心酸 慢慢写起
With a heart full of sadness, I slowly wrote back.
最后一封的回信
The last reply.
再会爱情 再会爱情
Goodbye, love, goodbye love.
从今以后无论海水会干石头会烂
From now on, no matter the sea dries up or the rocks rot,
甘愿孤苦一生呒愿谈爱情
I would rather be lonely for the rest of my life than talk about love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.