蔡琴 - 關於愛情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 蔡琴 - 關於愛情




關於愛情
On Love
关于爱情
On Love
闭上眼睛 回忆一下
Close your eyes and reminisce
当你第一次发现爱情
When you first discovered love
是什么时候呢
When was it?
那个时候 生活里的一点点事情
At that time, the little things in life
是不是都会在你敏感的心里留下印象
Would leave an impression on your sensitive heart, wouldn't they?
特别是在你初恋的日子里
Especially during the days of your first love
你整个人都像是在梦游一样
You were like a sleepwalker
走在路上 不太在意脚底下的路
Walking along the road, not paying much attention to where you were going
也不太注意别人跟你说的话
Nor to what others were saying to you
你祇是有点神经兮兮的
You were just a little jittery
偶尔 你会一个人发呆
Sometimes you'd just sit there in a daze
傻笑 叹气 脸红心跳
Smiling, sighing, blushing, heart pounding
意中人随便说一句话
Anything your beloved said
都会让你想个半天
Would keep you thinking for hours
一张字条 或者是一封信
A note or a letter
你一定是反反复复
You'd read it over and over again
反反复复的 看到都会背了
Until you could recite it by heart
是不是这样呢
Isn't that how it was?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.