羅大佑 - 啊!停不住的愛人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅大佑 - 啊!停不住的愛人




啊!停不住的愛人
Oh! Unstoppable Lover
停不住的爱人 即使我浑身都是伤痕与泪水
Oh my unstoppable lover! Even though I'm covered in wounds and tears,
颠颠仆仆熬到这里不易 转头仍看到在你默默的跟随
I stumbled and fell to get here; not an easy feat. I look back and see you silently following me.
年轻时的伴侣早已走失 时代在变得更加陌生虚拟难追
My companion from my youth is long gone; the world keeps changing, becoming more unfamiliar and elusive.
停不住的爱人 不是没经过分飞崩乱的冰雪
Oh my unstoppable lover! It's not that we haven't been through fights and the bitter cold.
青春年少承诺时的勇气 比不上回心转意担当住的珍惜
The courage I had when I made promises in my younger years can't compare to the courage it takes to have a change of heart and cherish you.
胜利让给英雄们去轮替 真情要靠我们凡人自己努力
Let the heroes take turns enjoying victory, while we ordinary people work hard to nurture our true feelings.
让这双苍凉的双手 捧着你眼睛中散出的余温
Let these weathered hands cradle the warmth that radiates from your eyes.
细细数数变色的黑发 告诉我这是一个什么样的奇蹟
Let me count each silver hair that has appeared, and tell me what a miracle this is.
停不住的爱人 即使我余生将被受难给误解
Oh my unstoppable lover! Even if I am destined to be misunderstood and suffer for the rest of my life,
颠覆在那无奈个的长夜 总有个无助后谁不俱名的安慰
In the long nights of despair, when I feel helpless, there is always an anonymous comfort that follows me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.