羅大佑 - 天雨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅大佑 - 天雨




天雨
Rain
天雨
Rain
看看那天色的樣子它似乎已註定要身臨其境
Look at the weather, dark clouds gathering. Looks like it's going to be a storm.
看看那變色的風雲它變得像突然要大煞風景
Look at the changing wind and clouds, it's like a sudden downpour.
聽聽那飄渺的暴雷在不遠的局勢裡苦苦待命
Listen to the distant thunder, a storm is brewing.
隱隱的覺悟了平凡的人生裡終究也難以安寧
I can feel it, my ordinary life is about to be turned upside down.
稀稀疏疏的它終於也降臨如預料般中的無情
The rain starts to fall lightly, just as I expected, without mercy.
嘩啦啦啦啦的是翻雲覆雨使人們如大夢初醒
The heavy rain is like a downpour, waking people up from their dreams.
越來越看起來像一場未完的天災的浩劫本性
It looks more and more like an unfinished natural disaster, a catastrophe.
越來越難學習如何的全身而左右的躲個分明
It's getting harder and harder to learn how to dodge and avoid it all.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 雨下個不停
Rain, rain, rain, rain, it keeps raining.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 求天也不應
Rain, rain, rain, rain, heavens won't answer my prayers.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天裡 禍不單行
Rain, rain, rain, rain, misfortunes never come singly.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 奴性的報應
Rain, rain, rain, rain, payback for our servility.
看看那天色的樣子我似乎已終於要身臨其境
Look at the weather, it seems like I'm finally about to face it head-on.
看看那變色的風雲它變得像活然要下個甘霖
Look at the changing wind and clouds, it's like it's actually going to be a blessing.
聽聽那飄渺的暴雷在不遠的局勢裡苦苦待命
Listen to the distant thunder, a storm is brewing.
隱隱的覺悟了平凡的人生裡苦苦等待的安寧
I can feel it, my ordinary life is waiting for a much-needed peace.
稀稀疏疏的它終於也降臨了久已渴望的影形
The rain starts to fall lightly, it's finally here, the rain I've been waiting for.
嘩啦啦啦啦的是傾盆大雨它解脫了萬物生靈
The heavy rain is like a downpour, it's liberating everything in sight.
轟隆隆聽起來像一首序曲它滋潤了我的本性
The thunder sounds like a symphony, it's nourishing my soul.
越來越禁不住問自己老天呀是否已雨過天晴
I can't help but ask myself, my dear, have the clouds finally parted?
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 雨下個不停
Rain, rain, rain, rain, it keeps raining.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 老天的呼應
Rain, rain, rain, rain, heavens have answered my prayers.
天雨天雨天雨天雨 浩劫終於放晴
Rain, rain, rain, rain, the catastrophe is finally over.
天雨天雨天雨天雨天 了結的宿命
Rain, rain, rain, rain, my destiny has been fulfilled.
左右的躲個分明 左右的躲個分明
dodging and avoiding it all from left to right
老天呀雨過天晴
Oh my dear, the clouds have finally parted
啊... 啊...
Oh... oh...
是否等雨過天晴 是否等雨過天晴
Are we waiting for the clouds to part? Are we waiting for the clouds to part?





Writer(s): Da You Luo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.