羅大佑 - 将进酒(live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅大佑 - 将进酒(live)




将进酒(live)
Wine, Please (live)
潮来潮去 日落日出
Up and down, the tide
黄河也变成了一条陌生的流水
The Yellow River is just another strange stream
江山如画 时光流转
Mountains and streams like a painting, time flies
秦时的明月汉时关
The moon of the Qin dynasty, the Pass of the Han dynasty
双手拥抱是一片国土的沉默
Holding hands, holding a silent nation
少年的我迷惑
In my youth, I was confused.
摊开地图 飞出了一条龙
Open the map, and a dragon flies out
故国回首明月中
Looking back at my homeland in the moonlight.
风花雪月 自古依然
The flowers, the snow, the moon are still here
祖先的青春刻在竹板上
The youth of our ancestors is engraved on bamboo slips.
爱情如新 爱情不再
Love is like the new, love is no more
圣贤也挡不住风流的情怀
Even sages fall for a romantic affair.
多愁善感的你已经离我远去
You, so sentimental, have left me far away.
酒入愁肠成相思泪
Wine in my sorrows turns into tears of longing
漠然回首 想起我俩的从前
Looking back indifferently, I remember our past
一个断了翅的诺言
A promise with broken wings.
光阴似箭 日月如梭
Time flies, the sun and the moon like shuttles
童年的文章如此做
Childhood essays, I write them still
青春不再 往日情怀
My youth is gone, and so are the feelings of those days
我未曾珍惜 我不再拥有
I didn't cherish it then, and now it's gone,
亲爱的朋友 你的心事重重
My dear friend, your heart is heavy,
何处是往日的笑容
Where is the smile of yesterday?
莫再提起 那人世间的是非
Don't mention again those worldly wrongs,
今宵有酒今宵醉
Tonight I have wine, tonight I'll be drunk,
莫再提起 那人世间的是非
Don't mention again those worldly wrongs,
今宵有酒今宵醉
Tonight I have wine, tonight I'll be drunk.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.