羅大佑 - 牧童 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅大佑 - 牧童




牧童
Shepherd boy
牛背上的牧童 敞開你的胸扉
Shepherd boy on the back of a cow Open up your chest
三月的蒼茫 掩不住你樹影下菊色的夢
The vastness of March Cannot hide your chrysanthemum dream under the shade of the trees
風在林梢嘆息 雲在碧空飄逸
The wind sighs in the treetops Clouds drift in the clear sky
你冷漠的笛聲 掠過青草帶來泥土的芳香
Your indifferent flute sound Sweeps through the green grass Bringing the fragrance of the soil
九月的詩早已埋藏在風雪之中
The poems of September Have long been buried in the snow and snow
為何我聽到你胸口裡熱血洶湧
Why do I hear the blood surging in your chest?
你看那千古的泉水在山谷迴旋
Look at the ancient spring water swirling in the valley
可知道青鳥在樹林呼喚你--牧童
Do you know that the bluebird is calling you in the woods -- shepherd boy?
田園已經荒蕪 斜陽依然孤獨
The fields are already overgrown with weeds The setting sun is still lonely
且讓你的冷漠 投影在那潑墨殘痕的歸途
Let your indifference project onto the ink-stained return journey





Writer(s): Da You Luo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.