李宗盛 - 一夜长大-梁静茹 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 李宗盛 - 一夜长大-梁静茹




一夜长大-梁静茹
Overnight Growth-Liang Jingru
末班车回家, 雨一直下.
I took the last train home, the rain kept falling.
整夜忍的泪, 它不听话.
The tears I had been holding back all night, they disobeyed.
我不想去擦, 就这样吧!
I don't want to wipe them away, just let them be!
爱让这女孩, 一夜长大, 一夜长大.
Love made this girl grow up overnight, grow up overnight.
想要说的话, 竟然忘了啊!
The words I wanted to say, I actually forgot!
我总是很少说, 不懂得表达.
I've always rarely spoken, I don't know how to express myself.
分手我不怕, 你知道吗?
I'm not afraid to break up, do you know that?
你知道的啊! 只是...
You know it! It's just...
那几乎成真, 我们的家, 你真的不想吗?
It almost came true, our home, do you really not want it?
那这些年的专心无猜, 你只当我是朋友吗?
So those years of undivided attention, did you only see me as a friend?
我以为雨声会遮住你的回答, 它却那么清楚啊!
I thought the sound of the rain would cover your answer, but it was so clear!
让这个你曾深爱的女孩, 一夜长大.
It made this girl you once deeply loved grow up overnight.
原因一定很多, 就随你吧!
There must be many reasons, just go with it!
究竟为什么, 我不管它.
As for exactly why, I don't care.
你知道了吧! 只是...
Now you know! It's just...
分手我不怕, 你知道吗?
I'm not afraid to break up, do you know that?
那几乎成真, 我们的家, 你再也不想吗.
It almost came true, our home, you don't want it anymore.
那这些年的专心无猜, 当朋友都不好吗?
So those years of undivided attention, is it not even good enough for friends?
我多想雨中听不清你的回答, 它却那么清楚啊!
How I wish I couldn't hear your answer in the rain, but it was so clear!
让这个你曾深爱的女孩, 一夜长大.
It made this girl you once deeply loved grow up overnight.
那几乎成真, 我们的家, 你从此不想吗?
It almost came true, our home, do you never want it from now on?
那这些年的专心无猜, 你只当我是朋友吗?
So those years of undivided attention, did you only see me as a friend?
我以为雨中听不见你的回答, 它却那么清楚啊!
I thought I couldn't hear your answer in the rain, but it was so clear!
让这个你曾深爱的女孩, 一夜长大, 一夜长大, 一夜长大.
It made this girl you once deeply loved grow up overnight, grow up overnight, grow up overnight.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.