江美琪 - 不是時候 - (三立偶像劇「三明治女孩的逆襲」插曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 江美琪 - 不是時候 - (三立偶像劇「三明治女孩的逆襲」插曲)




不是時候 - (三立偶像劇「三明治女孩的逆襲」插曲)
Not the right time - (Interlude from the SETTV drama "The Counterattack of the Sandwich Girl")
聽見你熟悉的問候 忍住情緒我沈默
I hear your familiar greeting suppress the emotion and I become silent.
才懂了 你不曾離開過
Finally I realize that you never left.
用忙碌填滿生活 為孤單尋找藉口
I use busyness to fill my life for loneliness to find an excuse.
還想念你的我 不爭氣 癒合傷口 時間還不夠
I still miss you, so pathetic! The wound still needs more time to heal.
記得你說愛我 快樂沒有盡頭
I remember that you said that you love me, a happiness without end.
沒想過愛能多久 以為有很多以後
I never thought how long love can last, I thought there would be many more days to come.
你最溫柔的雙手 曾為我拭去眼淚 卻放開我 Woo
Your most tender hands once wiped away my tears, but let go of me, Woo.
原來我們 愛錯了時候
It turns out we fell in love at the wrong time.
為什麼又擦身而過
Why did we pass each other by again?
我始終無法猜透 可能我 把你看得太重
I still can't figure it out perhaps I took you too seriously.
想逃避回憶出沒 想越多就越失重
I want to escape the memories, the more I think about it, the more I feel lost.
還會不會想我 不爭氣 沒有開口假裝不心痛
Will you still miss me? No guts, I pretended not to be sad but it is not true.
記得你說愛我 快樂沒有盡頭
I remember that you said that you love me, a happiness without end.
沒想過愛能多久 以為有很多以後
I never thought how long love can last, I thought there would be many more days to come.
你最溫柔的雙手 曾為我拭去眼淚 卻放開我 Woo
Your most tender hands once wiped away my tears, but let go of me, Woo.
至少擁有懷念的時候
At least I can remember now.
能不能不要忘記
Please don't forget.
努力 愛過就值得 相信
To try, to love, is worth it. Believe.
親愛的不是時候 相遇不是時候
My dear, it's not the right time. Meeting you is not the right time.
這份愛不是不夠 有更美好的以後
This love is not lacking. There is a better future.
你最溫柔的雙手 曾緊緊地抱住我 沒放開手 Woo
Your most tender hands once held me tight, but let go of me, Woo.
多想陪你到永遠
I really want to be with you forever.
對的我們 愛錯了時候
That's right, we fell in love at the wrong time.





Writer(s): Yi Wei Wu, Cousin Fung, Yan Wei Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.