At17 - 給十年後的我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 - 給十年後的我




給十年後的我
To Me in Ten Years
這十年來做過的事
The things you've done these ten past years
能令你無悔 驕傲嗎
Do they make you proud and without regrets?
那時候你所相信的事
The things you believed back then
沒有被動搖吧
Have they not faltered yet?
對象和緣份已出現
Your lover and fate have presented themselves
成就也還算不賴嗎
And your achievements are not bad?
旅途上你增添了經歷
Your journey has made you experienced
又有讓稜角 消失嗎
Has it also made your edges disappear?
軟弱嗎
Are you weak now?
你成熟了 不會失去格調吧
You've matured, you won't lose your elegance, right?
當初堅持還在嗎
Is your will still intact?
刀鋒不會 磨鈍了吧
Your blade won't become dull, right?
老練嗎
Are you skilled?
你情願變得 聰明而不衝動嗎
Are you willing to become intelligent and less impulsive?
但變成 步步停下三思 會累嗎
Does it tire you to always stop and think carefully?
快樂嗎
Are you happy?
你還是記得你跟我約定吧
Do you still remember the promise you made to me?
區區幾場成敗裡
In these few successes and failures
應該不致 麻木了吧
You shouldn't turn numb, right?
快樂嗎
Are you happy?
你忘掉理想 只能忙於生活嗎
Have you forgotten your ideals and can only be busy with life?
別太遲 又十年後至想 快樂嗎
Don't wait another ten years to realize - are you happy?





Writer(s): Hsiao Hsia Chen, Wyman Wong


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.