At17 - 請你不要睡好嗎? (國語) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction At17 - 請你不要睡好嗎? (國語)




請你不要睡好嗎? (國語)
Could You Not Sleep Well, Please? (Mandarin)
天黑了 星光都滅了
The day was dark, and every star was gone
只剩下台上的光
Only the light on the stage shone
一字一句吐出來 就像煙圈
Every single word, like smoke, escaped my lips
台下眼淚流成河
While down below, rivers of tears dripped
只有你 忙著做夢去
You alone were busy dreaming away
彷彿只是我 在自言自語
As if I was merely talking to myself
就請你 准我藉著這一夜
Please, let me seize this night
告訴你心裡的苦
To tell you how bitterly I cry
那些痛想起都想哭
The memories that make me weep
求求你 就當一晚的聽眾
Please, for one night, just listen to me
聽我唱完這首歌
Until I finish singing this melody
才進入夢
And then you may sleep
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
La la la la la la la la
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦
La la la la la la la
啦啦啦啦 啦啦啦啦
La la la la la la la la
請你不要睡好嗎
Could you not sleep well, please?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.