hue - 在 - traduction des paroles en anglais

- huetraduction en anglais




Present
他奮不顧身地往心裡跳 試著抓住一點期待
I recklessly leaped into my heart, trying to grasp a sliver of hope.
不曾閉上眼睛用力地猜 哪能會有什麼答案
Never closing my eyes, I desperately guessed, but where could there be any answers?
Oh, hey, hey, hey
他嘗試面對這一切 卻剩下習慣這世界
I tried to face all of this, but all that's left is getting used to this world.
Oh, hey, hey, hey
可怎麼就被她熄滅 他就被她熄滅
But how did you extinguish me? How did you put out my flame?
那就就讓她熄
So just let it burn out.
他把心丟給大海
I threw my heart to the ocean,
想找回一點浪漫
Hoping to find a trace of romance.
在這要命的世代
In this damning generation,
他要一點存在 他要一點存在
I need some validation, I need some presence.
當夜裡的夢還在流浪
When the dreams of the night are still wandering,
那是黑得讓人掙扎
It's a darkness that makes one struggle,
空得惹人心慌
An emptiness that stirs anxiety,
無影無聲
Silent and without a trace.
在夢想這把刀上成長
Growing up on the blade of a dream,
他終是被它碰傷
I was ultimately wounded by it.
當現實斷了信仰
When reality severed faith,
誰才是他
Who am I?
倒影 倒影 他看得沈默 到底 到底 他試著承諾
Reflection, reflection, I watch in silence. In the end, in the end, I try to make a promise.
倒影 倒影 他勇敢執著 到底 到底 他不甘示弱
Reflection, reflection, I persist bravely. In the end, in the end, I refuse to show weakness.
倒影 倒影 他看得沈默 到底 到底 他試著承諾
Reflection, reflection, I watch in silence. In the end, in the end, I try to make a promise.
倒影 倒影 他勇敢寂寞 到底 到底 他不甘示弱
Reflection, reflection, I embrace my solitude bravely. In the end, in the end, I refuse to show weakness.
他把心丟給大海
I threw my heart to the ocean,
想找回一點浪漫
Hoping to find a trace of romance.
在這要命的時代
In this damning era,
他要一個存在 他要一個存在
I need validation, I need a presence.





Writer(s): 知更

hue - Hue
Album
Hue
date de sortie
30-12-2020

1
2 夕陽
3
4 爛情歌
5
6
7 我們
8
9


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.