hue - 我們 - traduction des paroles en anglais

我們 - huetraduction en anglais




我們
Us
那天 我們的形狀
That day, our shapes,
可會 永遠一樣
Will they forever stay the same?
世界 祂因妳而寬大
The world, it grew vast because of you,
時間 因我而停下
Time, it stopped for me.
沿著我們的想像 編著我們的模樣
Following our imagination, weaving our forms,
我們都一樣 給得有多瀟灑
We are all the same, giving so freely,
可還能怎麼去抵抗 那日子給的重量
But how can we resist the weight of those days?
我們都一樣 在拼著命放下
We are all the same, desperately trying to let go.
我們
We run, escape, search,
彼此的天空 卻一樣的空
For each other's sky, yet it's equally empty,
我們繞緊自己心跳
Ah, ah, we tighten around our own heartbeats,
看著彼此慢慢死掉
Watching each other slowly die.
這故事有妳要的流浪 我要的信仰
This story has the wandering you want, the faith I seek,
所有的當下 追不到的都在那閃亮 只要我們夠倔強
All the present moments, the unattainable ones shine brightly, as long as we are stubborn enough.
只管毫無保留地跌倒 再用力地踏好
Just fall without reservation, then step firmly again,
別管剩多少 只管聽著妳我的心跳
Regardless of how much is left, just listen to our heartbeats,
這距離美得太好
This distance is beautifully perfect.
我們跟著明天的太陽 不在乎方向
We follow tomorrow's sun, regardless of direction,
讓影子倒長 看時間在彼此臉上
Letting shadows grow long, watching time leave its mark on each other's faces,
留下迷人的模樣
Leaving behind a charming appearance.
我們
We run, escape, search,
彼此的天空 渴望被填空
For each other's sky, yearning to be filled,
我們繞緊彼此心跳
Ah, ah, we tighten around each other's heartbeats,
陪著彼此慢慢死掉
Accompanying each other, slowly dying.





Writer(s): 知更

hue - Hue
Album
Hue
date de sortie
30-12-2020

1
2 夕陽
3
4 爛情歌
5
6
7 我們
8
9


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.