shelly佳 - 他与城 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction shelly佳 - 他与城




他与城
He and the City
他与城
He and the City
你背上行囊 我杵在一旁
You packed your bags, I stood by idly,
说想去流浪
Saying you wanted to wander.
我把忧郁悄悄隐藏
I hid my sadness quietly,
沉默 不敢直视对方
Silent, not daring to look straight at you.
遥远有多远 就像平行线
How far is far? Like parallel lines
你说各站一点
You said we each get off at different stops,
以后都不会再碰面
Never to meet again.
明白 说的这么明显
I understood. You made it so clear.
镇定 假装镇定
Composed, pretending to be composed.
我被私欲蒙蔽了眼睛
Selfishness clouded my eyes.
自作自受现在如梦初醒
I brought this on myself. Now I'm waking up from the dream.
算不算是你给我的报应
Is this your payback?
我说这就是命 你笑的很轻
I said it was fate, you laughed softly.
哭泣 城被抛弃
Sobbing, the city abandoned.
自责再多也毫无意义
Regret is meaningless now.
我只想好好把你看仔细
I just want to get a good look at you.
想要忘记不是那么容易
It's not easy to forget.
对于我的惩罚 我不会逃避
I won't escape my punishment.
空城 可成了空城
Empty city. You made it empty.
我曾是你的城
I used to be your city,
你却四处纵横
But you roamed far and wide,
毁我一生
Destroying my life.
你弃城 冰冷了永恒
You left the city, freezing it forever.
野心埋葬真诚
Ambition buried sincerity.
永远不会心疼
You never felt a thing.
你的城
Your city.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.