shelly佳 - 谁都能唱的抒情歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction shelly佳 - 谁都能唱的抒情歌




谁都能唱的抒情歌
A Ballad That Anyone Can Sing
谁都能唱的抒情歌
A Ballad That Anyone Can Sing
后期:石璞赫
Production: Shi Puhe
为什么吵闹
Why are you making so much noise?
为什么想的太少
Why are you thinking about things too little?
为什么每天十二点睡觉
Why are you going to bed every day at midnight?
都想不到美好
You can't think of anything good.
号码是空号
The number is a non-existent number.
请给我一些解药
Please give me some antidote.
想念到头来变成了煎熬
Thinking about you has become an ordeal in the end,
留给了我嘲笑
Leaving me in mockery.
哭过痛过大笑过
Cried, hurt, laughed out loud,
疯过闹过喝醉过
Been crazy, made a scene, gotten drunk,
你还会不会停泊
Will you still drop anchor,
下个角落等候着
Waiting for me around the next corner?
听你说 你很好
I hear you say that you're fine,
天冷记得穿外套
Remember to wear a coat when it's cold,
听你说 有点感冒
I hear you say that you have a bit of a cold,
那低沉的关心 在对我冷笑
That low-pitched concern is sneering at me.
我只想写一首
I just want to write a song,
谁都能唱的抒情歌
A ballad that anyone can sing.
如果你也敢动
If you dare to be moved too,
那只是美丽的巧合
That's just a beautiful coincidence.
听着他 收音机里播着我的歌
I listen to him, the car radio is playing my song.
你会马上换掉 还是小声和着
Will you change it right away, or softly sing along?
我只想写一首
I just want to write a song,
谁都能唱的抒情歌
A ballad that anyone can sing.
只有他不感动
Only he is not moved.
或许他不会再爱我
Perhaps he will never love me again.
我记得 电话里你哭着对我说
I remember, you cried on the phone and told me,
说你非常爱我
You said you loved me very much,
但是好梦睡醒了
But good dreams wake up.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.