丁噹 - Ta Hai Ren Bu Ren De Wo - traduction des paroles en anglais

Ta Hai Ren Bu Ren De Wo - 丁噹traduction en anglais




Ta Hai Ren Bu Ren De Wo
Do You Still Remember Me?
不曉得他還記得嗎
I wonder if you still remember
曾用力去愛的春夏
The spring and summer we loved so hard
不用說話 雨一直下 兩個人那麽傻
No need to speak, the rain keeps falling, we were so foolish
再爭氣點 多笑一點 就好了
Just be a little more determined, smile a little more, that's all
不曉得他還快樂嗎
I wonder if you're still happy
還住在這個城市嗎
Are you still living in this city?
他變了嗎 想過我嗎 想聽他的回答
Have you changed? Have you thought about me? I want to hear your answer
說誠實話 我能勇敢 接受的
Tell me the truth, I can be brave and accept it
他還認不認得我 我穿的那件風衣
Do you still recognize me, the trench coat I wear
他還記不記得我 最愛和他爭第一
Do you still remember me, how I loved to compete with you
他還留不留著我 寫的那句我愛你
Do you still keep the "I love you" I wrote for you
我都沒忘記 沒忘記 失落的勇氣
I haven't forgotten, I haven't forgotten the lost courage
他還會輕易承諾嗎
Will you still make promises easily?
後來他為誰而奔忙
Who are you working for now?
那時為他 剪的短發 在相片裏倔強
The short hair I cut for you back then, it's stubborn in the photo
我們都離 年少輕狂 很遠了 ho-ho
We're both far from our youthful recklessness, ho-ho
他還認不認得我 如果有天再相遇
Do you still recognize me if we meet again someday?
他還記不記得我 曾經是他的唯一
Do you still remember me, I used to be your only one
他還留不留著我 寫的那句我愛你
Do you still keep the "I love you" I wrote for you
這麽久了 我沒忘記 我們的電影
All this time, I haven't forgotten our movie
真的沒關系 (真的沒關系) 也至少我們 (hai-ya)
It's really okay (really okay), at least we (hai-ya)
一直擁有同一個秘密 和同一段回憶
Still share the same secret and the same memories
他還認不認 (ha-ha-ha-ha) 得我 我穿的那件風衣
Do you still recognize (ha-ha-ha-ha) me, the trench coat I wear
他還記不記 (ha-ha-ha-ha) 得我 最愛和他爭第一
Do you still remember (ha-ha-ha-ha) me, how I loved to compete with you
他還留不留著我 寫的那句我愛你
Do you still keep the "I love you" I wrote for you
我都沒忘記 沒忘記 失落的勇氣
I haven't forgotten, I haven't forgotten the lost courage
他還認不認 (ha-ha-ha-ha) 得我 如果有天再相遇
Do you still recognize (ha-ha-ha-ha) me if we meet again someday?
他還記不記 (ha-ha-ha-ha) 得我 曾經是他的唯一
Do you still remember (ha-ha-ha-ha) me, I used to be your only one
他還留不留著我 寫的那句我愛你
Do you still keep the "I love you" I wrote for you
這麽久了 我沒忘記 我們的電影
All this time, I haven't forgotten our movie
他還認不認得
Do you still recognize me





Writer(s): Ting Huang, You Shi Lan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.