五月天 - 你不是真正的快樂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

你不是真正的快樂 - 五月天traduction en anglais




你不是真正的快樂
You Are Not Truly Happy
人群中哭著
Crying in the crowd,
你只想變成透明的顏色
you just want to become transparent.
你再也不會 夢或痛或心動了
You won't dream, or feel pain, or be moved anymore.
你已經決定了 你已經決定了
You've already decided. You've already decided.
你靜靜忍著 緊緊把昨天在拳心握著
You silently endure, tightly clutching yesterday in your fist.
而回憶越是甜 就是越傷人了
And the sweeter the memories, the more they hurt.
越是在手心留下
Leaving in your palm
密密麻麻深深淺淺的刀割
a dense web of deep and shallow cuts.
你不是真正的快樂
You are not truly happy.
你的笑只是你穿的保護色
Your smile is just a camouflage you wear.
我站在你左側 卻像隔著銀河
I stand to your left, but it feels like a galaxy separates us.
難道就真的抱著遺憾一直到老了
Could it be that you'll really hold onto this regret until you're old?
然後才後悔著
And only then regret it?
你不是真正的快樂
You are not truly happy.
你的笑只是你穿的保護色
Your smile is just a camouflage you wear.
你決定不恨了 也決定不愛了
You've decided not to hate, and also decided not to love.
把你的靈魂關在永遠鎖上的軀殼
Locking your soul away in a forever closed shell.
你值得真正的快樂
You deserve true happiness.
你應該脫下你穿的保護色
You should take off the camouflage you wear.
為什麽失去了 還要被懲罰呢
Why should you be punished after you've already lost?
能不能就讓悲傷 全部結束在此刻
Can't we just let all the sadness end right here,
重新開始活著
and start living again?





Writer(s): Ashin Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.