五月天 - 如煙 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 如煙




如煙
Like Smoke
我坐在床前 望著窗外 回憶滿天
I sit by the bed and look out the window As memories fill the sky
生命是華麗錯覺 時間是賊 偷走一切
Life is a beautiful illusion Time is a thief Who steals everything
七歲的那一年 抓住那隻蟬 以為能抓住夏天
When I was seven I caught a cicada Thinking I could catch the summer
十七歲的那年 吻過他的臉 就以為和他能永遠
When I was seventeen I kissed his face Thinking I could be with him forever
有沒有那麼一種永遠 永遠不改變
Is there a kind of forever That never changes?
擁抱過的美麗都 再也不破碎
The beauty we've embraced Doesn't shatter anymore
讓險峻歲月不能在臉上撒野 讓生離和死別都遙遠
Let the rugged years not run wild on our faces Let separation and death be distant
有誰能聽見
Can anyone hear?
我坐在床前 轉過頭看 誰在沉睡 那一張蒼老的臉
I sit by the bed and turn my head to see Who's asleep that old face
好像是我 緊閉雙眼
It's like me with my eyes closed
曾經是愛我的 和我深愛的 都圍繞在我身邊
Those who once loved me And those I deeply loved All gathered around me
帶不走的那些 遺憾和眷戀 就化成最後一滴淚
Those regrets and affections I can't take with me Turn into one last tear
有沒有那麼一滴眼淚 能洗掉後悔
Is there a tear That can wash away regret
化成大雨降落在 回不去的街
Turning into a downpour Falling on streets I can't return to
再給我一次機會 將故事改寫
Give me one more chance To rewrite the story
還欠了他一生的 一句抱歉
I owe him a lifelong apology
有沒有那麼一個世界 永遠不天黑
Is there a world That's never dark?
星星太陽萬物都 聽我的指揮
The stars, the sun, and all things Listen to my command
月亮不忙著圓缺 春天不走遠
The moon doesn't bother waxing and waning Spring doesn't go away
樹梢緊緊擁抱著樹葉 有誰能聽見
The treetops hold the leaves tightly Can anyone hear?
耳際 眼前 此生重演 是我來自漆黑 而又回歸漆黑
In my ears, before my eyes This life replays I came from the darkness And will return to the darkness
人間 瞬間 天地之間 下次我 又是誰
Human life, a moment Between heaven and earth Next time, who will I be?
有沒有那麼一朵玫瑰 永遠不凋謝
Is there a rose That never withers?
永遠驕傲和完美 永遠不妥協
Forever proud and perfect Forever uncompromising
爲何人生最後會像一張紙屑 還不如一片花瓣曾經鮮豔
Why does the end of life resemble a scrap of paper Not even as beautiful as a flower petal once was?
有沒有那麼一張書籤 停止那一天
Is there a bookmark That can stop that day?
最單純的笑臉和 最美那一年
The purest smiles and the most beautiful year
書包裡面裝滿了蛋糕和汽水
My schoolbag was filled with cakes and soda
雙眼只有無猜和無邪 讓我們無法無天
Our eyes held only innocence and naivety Making us lawless
有沒有那麼一首詩篇 找不到句點
Is there a poem That has no ending?
青春永遠定居在 我們的歲月
Youth forever resides In our years
男孩和女孩都有吉他和舞鞋
Boys and girls have guitars and dancing shoes
笑忘人間的苦痛 只有甜美
Forgetting the pain of the world Feeling only sweetness
有沒有那麼一個明天 重頭活一遍
Is there a tomorrow Where I can start again?
讓我再次感受曾 揮霍的昨天
Let me feel the yesterday I once squandered
無論生存或生活 我都不浪費 不讓故事這麼的後悔
Whether it's survival or life I won't waste it Not letting the story end in regret
有誰能聽見 我不要告別
Can anyone hear? I don't want to say goodbye
我坐在床前 看著指尖 已經如煙
I sit by the bed and look at my fingertips Already like smoke





Writer(s): 阿 信, Shi Tou, 阿 信


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.