五月天 - 將軍令 (電影"黃飛鴻"主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 將軍令 (電影"黃飛鴻"主題曲)




將軍令 (電影"黃飛鴻"主題曲)
General's Order (Theme Song for the Movie "Wong Fei Hung")
在等誰 一聲下令以後
Waiting for who, an order from above
才想起 呼吸你的自由
Only then will I recall, the freedom of breathing you
從何時 習慣這種生活 Oh
Since when, have I grown accustomed to this life. Oh~
不相信 或是相信什麼
I don't believe, or maybe I believe in something
其實你 早已被決定過
In truth, you have been decided long ago
你忍受 但是不願接受 Oh
You endure, but you're unwilling to accept. Oh~
歷史 落在 贏家 之手
History, falls into the hands of the victor
至少 我們 擁有 傳說
At the very least, we have possession of the legend
誰說 敗者 無法 不朽 Oh
Who says that the defeated, cannot be immortal. Oh~
拳頭 只能 讓人 低頭
Fists, can only make people lower their heads
念頭 卻能 讓人 抬頭
But thoughts, can make people raise their heads
抬頭 去看 去愛 去追 你心中的夢
Raise your head, to look, to love, to pursue. The dream in your heart.
此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活
By the time life reaches its end, who are you, how did you live?
他們說 就讓他們去說
They say, just let them speak
生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭
Life is like a strong wind, blowing through whose heart?
你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
The name by which you wish to be remembered, what will it be?
大時代 你我都是蜉蝣
In a grand era, both you and I are simply mayflies.
在昨天 你我還是頑童
Just yesterday, you and I were still carefree children
而今天 雙肩如此沈重 Oh
But today, our shoulders have become so heavy. Oh~
一首歌 只是靡靡唱遊
A song, is but a fleeting melody.
或者能 讓誰看見宇宙
Or perhaps, it can allow someone to see the universe.
全看你 願意聽見什麼 Oh
It all depends on, what you are willing to hear. Oh~
星月 從來 只能 沉默
The stars and the moon, can only remain silent
微光 多難 照遍 角落
The faint light, finds it difficult to illuminate every corner
只求 點亮 你的 瞳孔 Oh
I only pray to light up, your pupils. Oh~
戰場 不會 放過 你我
The battlefield, will not spare you or me
直到 人們 覺醒 自我
Until the people, awaken to their self-awareness.
何時 不盼 不求 不等 將軍或英雄
When will we cease to hope, to seek, to wait for generals, or heroes?
此生到盡頭 你是誰 曾怎麼活
By the time life reaches its end, who are you, how did you live?
他們說 就讓他們去說
They say, just let them speak
生命如長風 吹過誰 的心頭
Life is like a strong wind, blowing through whose heart?
你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
The name by which you wish to be remembered, what will it be?
蒼空盼飛鴻 蒼生等英雄
The empty sky awaits the flying geese. The common people await heroes.
我們顛沛千年依然還在等候
Through thousands of years of turmoil, we still continue to wait.
失去了土地 失去了天空
We have lost our land, we have lost our sky.
自問 不能失去什麼
I ask myself, what cannot be lost?
此刻到永久 你是誰 要怎麼活
From this moment until eternity, who are you, how will you live?
為什麼 還在問為什麼
Why, are you still asking why?
生命如長風 風中誰 在問我
Life is like a strong wind, who in the wind, is asking me?
你想被記住 的那個名字 將會是什麼
The name by which you wish to be remembered, what will it be?
你相信什麼 你執著什麼 你就是什麼
What do you believe, what do you persist in, that is what you are.





Writer(s): A-XIN


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.