五月天 - 後來的我們 - (電影《後來的我們》片名曲)眼淚未乾版 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 後來的我們 - (電影《後來的我們》片名曲)眼淚未乾版




後來的我們 - (電影《後來的我們》片名曲)眼淚未乾版
Later Us (Movie "Later Us" Theme Song) Tearful Version
然後呢
What next?
他們說你的心 似乎痊癒了
They say your heart seems to have healed.
也開始有個人 為你守護著
There's also someone new there, protecting you.
我該心安或是 心痛呢
Should I feel at ease or heartbroken?
然後呢
What next?
其實我的日子 也還可以呢
My life is actually quite okay,
除了回憶肆虐 的某些時刻
Except at certain moments when memories torment me.
慶幸還有眼淚 沖淡苦澀
Luckily, I still have tears to wash away the bitterness.
而那些昨日 依然繽紛著
And those days of the past are still brightly colored.
它們都有我 細心收藏著
I've carefully kept them all.
也許你還記得 也許你都忘了
Perhaps you might remember, or perhaps you've forgotten.
也不是那麼 重要了
It's no longer that
只期待 後來的你 能快樂
I just hope that the you of the future will be happy.
那就是 後來的我 最想的
That's what I, the later me, wants the most.
後來的我們 依然走著
The later us are still moving on,
只是不再並肩了
It's just that we're no longer side by side.
朝各自的人生 追尋了
We set out after our own lives,
親愛的
My love,
回憶我們共同 走過的曲折
Let's recall the twists and turns we went through together.
是那些帶我們 來到了這一刻
They're what brought us to this moment,
讓珍貴的人生 有失有得
Allowing us to experience life's gains and losses.
用新的幸福 把遺憾包著
Wrap up your regrets with new happiness,
就這麼朝著 未來前進了
And keep moving forward toward the future.
有再多的不捨 也要狠心割捨
No matter how much I can't bear to let go, I'll sever it cruelly.
別回頭看我 親愛的
Don't look back at me, my love.
只期待 後來的你 能快樂
I just hope that the you of the future will be happy.
那就是 後來的我 最想的
That's what I, the later me, wants the most.
後來的我們 依然走著
The later us are still moving on,
只是不再並肩了
It's just that we're no longer side by side.
朝各自的人生 追尋了
We set out after our own lives,
無論是 後來故事 怎麼了
Regardless of what happens later in the story,
也要讓 後來人生 精彩著
Make the later life wonderful.
後來的我們 我期待著
I, the later me, look forward to it,
淚水中能看到 你真的
Hoping to see in your tears that you're truly
在某處 另一個你 留下了
Somewhere, another you is staying,
在那裡 另一個我 微笑著
And over there, another me is smiling,
另一個我們 還深愛著
Another us is still deeply in love,
代替我們永恆著
Continuing our love for eternity.
如果能這麼想 就夠了
If only I could think like this, it would be enough.
無論是
Regardless of
後來故事 怎麼了
what happens later in the story,
也要讓 後來人生 值得
Make the later life worthwhile.
後來的我們 我期待著
I, the later me, look forward to it,
淚水中能看到 你真的 自由了
Hoping to see in your tears that you're truly free.





Writer(s): 阿 信, Guai Shou, 阿 信


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.