五月天 - 成名在望 Life Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 成名在望 Life Live




成名在望 Life Live
成名在望 Life Live
找一個和弦開始唱 那故事遺忘的時光
Let’s find a chord line and start to sing, That story forgot by time
起點是那平凡的成長
Our starting point was our common growth
或初學吉他時 少年們的模樣
When we were first learning the guitar, We teens were all the same
那一年的舞台 沒掌聲 沒聚光
The stage that year had no applause, no spotlight
只有盆地邊緣 不認輸 的倔強
Only an edge of a basin, an unyielding stubbornness.
排練室的日夜 在爭論 在激盪
In the rehearsal room day and night, We debated, we sparred,
以音量去吞噬 無退路 的徬徨
Using volume to swallow up The uncertainty of no way out.
那黑的終點可有光 那夜的盡頭可會亮
Is there light at the end of that darkness, Will that night’s end ever brighten?
那成名在望 會有希望 或者是無知的狂妄
Will that prospective fame Have hope, or is it just wild arrogance?
那又會怎麼樣 「那又會怎麼樣?」
What will happen then? “What will happen then?”
混跡過酒場的駐唱 才讀懂人性的尋常
Mixed in with the resident singers of the bars, I came to understand the ordinariness of human nature
背負過音樂節的重量
Having shouldered the weight of the music festival
才體會每場仗 都仰賴槍與糧
I came to realize that every battle Relies on ammunition and provisions
夢是把熱血和 汗與淚 熬成湯
Dreams are made from a stew of passion, sweat, and tears
澆灌在乾涸的 貧瘠的 現實上
Poured on the dry, barren ground of reality
當日常的重量 讓我們 不反抗
When the weight of every day Makes us not resist
倒地後才發現 荒地上 渺茫 希望 綻放
Only by falling down can we find that on the wasteland A slim, vague hope blooms
穿過了搖滾或糖霜 昧俗或理想 批判或傳唱 道路上
Having gone through rock ‘n’ roll and frosting, Vulgarity and ideals, Criticism and praise, On the road
只能看遠方 最遠的地方 應許的他方 不停衝撞
I can only look far away, The furthest place, That promised elsewhere, To keep on charging.
看過多少臉龐 飛過多少異鄉
How many faces have I seen, How many foreign lands have I traveled through,
少年早已蒼茫 回頭望 我在何方
The youth have long since faded, Looking back, where am I now?
一站又一站的流浪 那旅館和空港
The wandering from stop to stop, Those hotels and airports,
一遍又一遍的採訪 和攻防
The endless interviews and crossfire,
一雙又一雙的目光 像監獄和高牆
The countless pairs of eyes Like prisons and high walls.
牆裡的風光是不是 如當初想像?
Is the scenery inside the walls What I imagined it would be?
那黑的終點可有光 那夜的盡頭可會亮
Is there light at the end of that darkness, Will that night’s end ever brighten?
那成名在望 是否風光 或者是瘋狂的火光
Is that prospective fame glamorous, Or is it just the bright light of madness?
那又該怎麼樣 「那又能怎麼樣?」
What should we do then? “What can we do then?”
While we were so young 我夢到當時 我們翻過牆
While we were so young, I dreamed of when we would scale the walls
曼陀羅花 沿途綻放
Mandala flowers bloomed all along the way
我們光腳越過人間荒唐
Barefoot we crossed the human absurdity
We're stupid but strong 放學的屋頂 像萬人廣場
We were stupid but strong, The school rooftop after class Seemed like a stadium.
從不多想 只是信仰
I never thought much about it, I just believed.
少年回頭望 笑我「還不快跟上?」
Looking back, the youth smiled and said, “Why aren't you keeping up?”
那路的起點誰能忘 那路的盡頭誰在唱
Who could forget where that road started, Who will sing at its end?
誰成名在望 誰曾失望 卻更多的誰在盼望
Who anticipates fame, Who has been disappointed, But who else is hoping?
那黑的終點可有光 那夜的盡頭天將亮
Is there light at the end of that darkness, Will the sky lighten at the end of that night?
那成名在望 無關真相 如果你心始終信仰
That prospective fame is irrelevant, If you always believe in your heart,
誰又能怎樣? 誰又能怎樣?
Who can do what? Who can do what?
「你就能飛翔」
“You can fly”






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.