五月天 - 星空 - Xing Kong - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 星空 - Xing Kong




星空 - Xing Kong
Starry Sky - Xing Kong
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹
Unattainable colors are called the rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風
Invisible embraces, are those called the breeze?
一個人 想著一個人 是否就叫寂寞
A person who thinks of a person, is that called loneliness?
命運偷走如果 只留下結果
Destiny steals the what-ifs and just leaves the conclusion
時間偷走初衷 只留下了苦衷
Time steals the initial aspirations and just leaves the pain
你來過 然後你走後 只留下星空
You came, and then you left, leaving only the starry sky
那一年我們望著星空 有那麼多的 燦爛的夢
That year we gazed at the starry sky, there were so many splendid dreams
以為快樂會永久 像不變星空 陪著我
I thought that the joy would last forever, like the unchanging starry sky, accompanying me
獵戶 天狼 織女 光年外沉默
Orion, Sirius, and Vega are silent light-years away
回憶 青春 夢想 何時偷偷殞落
When did our memories, youth, and dreams secretly fall?
我愛過 然後我沉默 人海裡漂流
I loved once, and then I became silent, adrift in the sea of people
那一年我們望著星空 未來的未來 從沒想過
That year we gazed at the starry sky, never thinking about the future of the future
當故事失去美夢 美夢失去線索 而我們失去聯絡
When the story lost its dream, the dream lost its clue, and we lost contact
這一片無言無語星空 為什麼靜靜 看我淚流
This speechless, silent starry sky, why does it quietly watch me cry?
如果你在的時候 會不會伸手 擁抱我
If you were here, would you reach out and embrace me?
細數繁星閃爍 細數此生奔波
Counting the glittering stars, counting the struggles of this life
原來 所有 所得 所獲 不如一夜星空
It turns out that all the gains and acquisitions are not as good as one night's starry sky
空氣中的溫柔 回憶你的笑容
The gentleness in the air, remembering your smile
仿佛只要伸手 就能觸摸
As if I could reach out and touch it
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹
Unattainable colors are called the rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風
Invisible embraces, are those called the breeze?
一個人 習慣一個人...
A person gets used to being alone...
這一刻獨自望著星空 從前的從前 從沒變過
At this moment, I'm looking at the starry sky alone, the past is still the past, it has never changed
寂寞可以是忍受 也可以是享受 享受僅有的擁有
Loneliness can be endured, or it can be enjoyed, enjoying what little I have
那一年我們望著星空 有那麼多的 燦爛的夢
That year we gazed at the starry sky, there were so many splendid dreams
至少回憶會永久 像不變星空 陪著我
At least the memories will last forever, like the unchanging starry sky, accompanying me
最後只剩下星空 像不變回憶
In the end, only the starry sky remains, like an unchanging memory
陪著我...
Accompanying me...





Writer(s): A Xin, Toum Shi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.