五月天 - 星空 live in the sky - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 星空 live in the sky




星空 live in the sky
Starry Sky: Live in the Sky
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹
Is the colour that cannot be touched called a rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風
Is the embrace that cannot be seen called a gentle breeze?
一個人 想著一個人 是否就叫寂寞
When one person thinks of another, is that called loneliness?
命運偷走如果 只留下結果
If destiny steals the "if" and only leaves the "result,"
時間偷走初衷 只留下了苦衷
and if time steals the original intent and only leaves the bitter end,
你來過 然後你走後 只留下星空
if you came and then left, all that's left is the starry sky.
那一年我們望著星空
That year, we gazed upon the starry sky;
未來的未來 從沒想過
we never thought of the future's future.
當故事失去美夢 美夢失去線索
When the story lost its dream and the dream lost its clue,
而我們失去聯絡
we lost touch.
這一片無言無語星空
This speechless, voiceless starry sky,
為什麼靜靜 看我淚流
why do you silently watch my tears fall?
如果你在的時候
If you were here,
會不會伸手 擁抱我?
would you reach out and embrace me?
細數繁星閃爍 細數此生奔波
I count the twinkling stars, I count my wanderings in this life,
原來 所有 所得 所獲 不如一夜的星空
and I realize that all my gains and possessions are not as good as one night under the starry sky.
空氣中的溫柔 回憶你的笑容
The gentleness in the air, I recall your smile,
彷彿只要伸手 就能觸摸
as if I could touch it if I reached out my hand.
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹
Is the colour that cannot be touched called a rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風
Is the embrace that cannot be seen called a gentle breeze?
一個人 習慣一個人
One person, accustomed to being alone.
這一刻獨自望著星空
In this moment, I gaze at the starry sky alone;
從前的從前 從沒變過
the past is still the past, it has never changed.
寂寞可以是忍受 也可以是享受
Loneliness can be endured or enjoyed;
享受僅有的擁有
enjoy what little you have.
那一年我們望著星空
That year, we gazed upon the starry sky;
有那麼多的 燦爛的夢
we had so many brilliant dreams.
至少回憶會永久
At least the memories will last forever,
像不變星空 陪著我
like the unchanging starry sky, accompanying me.
最後只剩下星空
In the end, only the starry sky remains,
像不變回憶
like an unchanging memory,
陪著我
accompanying me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.