五月天 - 星空 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 星空




星空
Starry Sky
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹?
Is a color you can't touch called a rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風?
Is an embrace you can't see called a gentle breeze?
一個人 想著一個人 是否就叫寂寞?
Is one person thinking of another simply called loneliness?
命運偷走如果 只留下結果
If fate steals away the "if", leaving only the outcome,
時間偷走初衷 只留下了苦衷
If time steals away the initial intention, leaving only hardship,
你來過 然後你走後 只留下星空
You came, and after you left, only the starry sky remained.
那一年我們望著星空
That year, we gazed at the starry sky,
有那麼多的 燦爛的夢
With so many radiant dreams,
以為快樂會永久 像不變星空 陪著我
Thinking that happiness would last forever, like the unchanging starry sky accompanying me.
獵戶 天狼 織女 光年外沉默
Orion, Sirius, Vega, silent light-years away,
回憶 青春 夢想 何時偷偷隕落?
Memories, youth, dreams, when did they quietly fall?
我愛過 然後我沈默 人海裡漂流
I loved, then I fell silent, drifting in the sea of people.
那一年我們望著星空
That year, we gazed at the starry sky,
未來的未來 從沒想過
Never thought about the future of the future,
當故事失去美夢 美夢失去線索
When the story lost its dreams, and dreams lost their clues,
而我們失去聯絡
And we lost contact.
這一片無言無語星空
This silent, speechless starry sky,
為什麼靜靜 看我淚流
Why does it quietly watch my tears flow?
如果你在的時候 會不會伸手 擁抱我?
If you were here, would you reach out and embrace me?
細數繁星閃爍 細數此生奔波
Counting the twinkling stars, counting the journeys of this life,
原來 所有 所得 所獲 不如一夜的星空
It turns out that all I've gained and received is not as good as a night under the starry sky.
空氣中的溫柔 回憶你的笑容
The gentleness in the air, the memory of your smile,
彷彿只要伸手 就能觸摸
As if I could reach out and touch it.
摸不到的顏色 是否叫彩虹
Is a color you can't touch called a rainbow?
看不到的擁抱 是否叫做微風
Is an embrace you can't see called a gentle breeze?
一個人 習慣一個人
One person, getting used to being alone.
這一刻獨自望著星空
At this moment, I gaze at the starry sky alone,
從前的從前 從沒變過
The past has never changed,
寂寞可以是忍受 也可以是享受
Loneliness can be endured, but it can also be enjoyed,
享受僅有的擁有
Enjoying the only thing I have.
那一年我們望著星空
That year, we gazed at the starry sky,
有那麼多的 燦爛的夢
With so many radiant dreams,
至少回憶會永久 像不變星空 陪著我
At least the memories will last forever, like the unchanging starry sky accompanying me.
最後只剩下星空 像不變回憶
In the end, only the starry sky remains, like unchanging memories,
陪著我
Accompanying me.





Writer(s): A Xin, Toum Shi


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.