五月天 - 瑪莎的小事 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 瑪莎的小事 - Live




瑪莎的小事 - Live
Martha's Little Thing - Live
走過動盪日子 追過夢的放肆 穿過多少生死
I walked through turbulent days and chased dreams recklessly, went through countless生死
假裝若無其事 穿過半個城市 只想看你樣子
But pretended to be nonchalant, traveled through half the city just to see your face
這一刻 最重要的事
In this moment, the most important thing
是屬於你 最小的事
Is your most trivial thing
世界紛紛擾擾喧喧鬧鬧 什麼是真實
The world is full of hustle and bustle, what is real?
為你跌跌撞撞傻傻笑笑 買一杯果汁
To you, I stumbled and smiled foolishly, bought a cup of juice
就算庸庸碌碌匆匆忙忙 活過一輩子
Even if it's mediocre and busy, living a lifetime
也要分分秒秒年年日日 全心守護你最小的事
I must always, year after year, day after day, wholeheartedly protect your smallest thing
最小的事
The smallest thing
最小的事
The smallest thing
這一生中 到底在追什麼呢
What are we chasing in this life?
每一件最重要的小事
Every most important little thing
就像我孤單的腳步聲一樣
Is like the sound of my lonely footsteps
一個腳步聲雖然小
A footstep is small
但是十個、一百個、一千個、一萬個
But ten, a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand
我們就能震動地球
We can shake the earth
跟我一起好嗎?
Will you come with me?
讓我們一起震動地球!
Let's shake the earth together!





Writer(s): Sha (mayday) Ma, Xin A


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.