五月天 - 轉眼(2018 自傳最終章) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 轉眼(2018 自傳最終章)




轉眼(2018 自傳最終章)
A Glance (2018 Autobiography, Final Chapter)
轉眼走到了 自傳最終章 已瀏覽所有 命運的風光
In the blink of an eye, I reached the final chapter of my autobiography I have browsed all the glory of fate
混濁的瞳孔 風乾的皮囊 也曾那般 花漾
The clouded pupils, the dried skin, they used to be so beautiful
最愛的相片 讓你挑一張 千萬個片刻 誰在你身旁
Of the pictures you cherish, what one would you choose? Of the countless moments, who would you choose by your side?
那一年的我 曾和你一樣 飛揚
That year, I was as wild as you were
惶惶不安 念念不忘 還是得放開雙掌
Worried and forgetful, I still have to let go
掌心曾握著 誰的體溫 漸涼
In the palm of my hand, I used to hold warmth that has gradually cooled
有沒有人 在某個地方 等我重回 當初的模樣
Is there anyone somewhere waiting for me to return to my original state?
雙頰曾光滑 夜色曾沁涼 世界曾瘋狂 愛情曾綻放
My cheeks used to be smooth, the night used to be cold, the world used to be crazy, love used to bloom
有沒有人 依偎我身旁 聽我傾訴 餘生的漫長
Is there anyone to nestle beside me, to listen to me confide the rest of my life?
在你的眼中 我似乎健忘 因為我腦海 已有最難忘 最難遺忘
In your eyes, I seem to forget because my mind has the most unforgettable, the most unforgettable
在我的時代 還有唱片行 如同博物館 裝滿了希望
In my time, record stores were like museums filled with hope
披頭與槍花 愛情和憂傷 永遠驕傲 高唱
The Beatles and Guns N' Roses, love and sorrow, forever pride, singing aloud
成就如沙堡 生命如海浪 浪花會掏盡 所有的幻象
Achievements are like sandcastles, life is like waves, and the waves will wash away all illusions
存款與樓房 掙扎與渴望 散場
Savings and Houses, Struggle and Desire, Scattered
回憶如窗 冷淚盈眶 風景模糊如天堂
Memories are like windows, filled with tears, the scenery is blurred like heaven
孤單的大床 誰貼近我 臉龐
In the big, lonely bed, who is kissing my face?
有沒有人 也笑憶過往 跌跌撞撞 當時的蠢樣
Is there anyone reminiscing about the past, the ups and downs, how we looked like idiots?
最平凡日子 最卑微夢想 何時才發現 最值得珍藏
The most ordinary days, the humblest dreams, when did I realize I should cherish them the most
有沒有人 告訴我真相 時間就是 最巨大的謊
Is there anyone who told me the truth: time is the biggest lie
以為的日常 原來是無常 生命的具象 原來 只是 幻象
What I thought was daily life turned out to be impermanence, the image of life turned out to be an illusion
這是我自傳 最終章 寫這首長詩 用一生時光
This is my autobiography, the final chapter, writing this long poem, spending my life
軀殼會解脫 藥罐和空房 我從嬰兒床 再走回光芒
The body will be liberated, the medicine jars and the empty house, I will leave the crib and return to the light
有沒有人 知道那個地方 我能回到 我的最愛身旁
Is there anyone who knows that place where I can return to my beloved?
兒孫們都忙 就讓他們忙 離開的時候 就當我飛翔
My children and grandchildren are all busy, let them be busy. When it's time to go, let me fly
自由飛翔
Fly freely






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.