五月天 - 轉眼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 五月天 - 轉眼




轉眼
Flew by
轉眼走到了 自傳最終章
Turned around and walked to the biography's final chapter
已瀏覽所有 命運的風光
Have browsed through all of destiny's beautiful scenery
混濁的瞳孔 風乾的皮囊 也曾那般 花漾
Cloudy pupils, withered skin, once so youthful
最愛的相片 讓你挑一張
Pick your favorite photo
千萬個片刻 誰在你身旁
Who was in a million moments by your side?
那一年的我 曾和你一樣 飛揚
That year, I was like you, so carefree
惶惶不安 念念不忘 還是得放開雙掌
Flustered and worried, couldn't forget, still have to let go
掌心曾握著 誰的體溫 漸涼
Who's temperature once filled my palm, now cold
有沒有人 在某個地方 等我重回 當初的模樣
Is there anyone, somewhere waiting for me to revert back to how I used to be?
雙頰曾光滑 夜色曾沁涼 世界曾瘋狂 愛情曾綻放
Cheeks that were radiant, cool nights, the world's madness, the blooming of love
有沒有人 依偎我身旁 聽我傾訴 餘生的漫長
Is there someone to lean on by my side, to listen to me tell of the rest of my long life?
在你的眼中 我似乎健忘 因為我腦海 已有最難忘 最難遺忘
In your eyes, I seem forgetful, because in my mind, I have the most unforgettable, most unforgetting memory
在我的時代 還有唱片行 如同博物館 裝滿了希望
In my era, there were still music stores, like museums full of hope
披頭與槍花 愛情和憂傷 永遠驕傲 高唱
Punk and rock stars, love and sorrow, always proud and loud
成就如沙堡 生命如海浪 浪花會掏盡 所有的幻象
Achievements and castles in the sand, life's like the tides, the waves will wash away all illusions
存款與樓房 掙扎與渴望 散場
Savings, houses, struggles, desires, dissipated
回憶如窗 冷淚盈眶 風景模糊如天堂
Memories are like windows, cold tears fill my eyes, the scenery is as hazy as heaven
孤單的大床 誰貼近我 臉龐
Who is laying on the lonely bed, getting close to my face?
有沒有人 也笑憶過往 跌跌撞撞 當時的蠢樣
Is there someone who also laughs as they remember the past, the clumsiness, and the silliness of that time?
最平凡日子 最卑微夢想 何時才發現 最值得珍藏
The most ordinary days, the most humble of dreams, when will I realize, these are the ones worth cherishing the most?
有沒有人 告訴我真相 時間就是 最巨大的謊
Is there someone to tell me the truth, that time is the greatest lie?
以為的日常 原來是無常 生命的具象 原來 只是 幻象
What I thought was commonplace, was actually impermanent, life's entity, was actually just an illusion
這是我自傳 最終章 寫這首長詩 用一生時光
This is my biography's final chapter, I wrote this long poem using my entire life
軀殼會解脫 藥罐和空房 我從嬰兒床 再走回光芒
The body will be free, the medicine bottles and empty rooms, from my crib, I walk towards the light
有沒有人 知道某種秘方 不必永生 只要回憶不忘
Is there someone who knows a secret recipe, not for eternity, but one so memories won't fade?
我不怕死亡 只害怕遺忘 回憶是你我 生存的地方
I'm not afraid of death, I'm only afraid of forgetting, memories are the place where you and I live
有沒有人 知道那個地方 我能回到 我的最愛身旁
Is there someone who knows where that place is, where I can return to the one I love the most?
兒孫們都忙 就讓他們忙 離開的時候 就當我飛翔
The children are all busy, let them be busy, when I leave, consider me taking flight
自由飛翔
Flying free





Writer(s): 石頭, 阿信


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.