亦帆 - 一個地球的重量 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 亦帆 - 一個地球的重量




一個地球的重量
The Weight of a Planet
一加一再減一 你猜等於什麼
One plus one minus one, what do you think it equals?
是再也回不到 原來的我
It is the original me that I can never return to
一乘二又除二 只剩下一個人寂寞
One multiplied by two and then divided by two, leaves only one lonely person
自由是報應 還是一種收穫
Freedom is retribution, or is it a harvest?
那座當年沒到達的鐵塔
That Eiffel Tower we never reached
我登上了 好想喊 你在哪
I climbed it, wanting to shout, "Where are you?"
有件行李 不想提起 卻又放不下
There is a piece of luggage I don't want to bring up, but I can't put it down
跟著我 巡廻秋冬 春夏
It follows me, through autumn and winter, spring and summer
原來思念會有一個地球的重量
It turns out that思念 (yearning) weighs as much as a planet
房間的窗 常在雨季等一場晴朗
The window of my room often waits for a sunny day during the rainy season
感情不是丟掉什麼 就可以飛翔
Emotions are not something that can be discarded so that I can fly
失去你 我早已失去一雙翅膀
Without you, I have already lost a pair of wings
原來遺憾會有一個地球的重量
It turns out that遗憾 (regret) weighs as much as a planet
我的眼光 還在搜尋有你的方向
My gaze is still searching for the direction where you are
無論躲到喜馬拉雅 或是太平洋
Whether hiding in the Himalayas, or the Pacific Ocean
才明白世界上 (我再也)找不到 沒有你的地方
I have just realized that in this world, I can no longer find a place without you
加減乘除之後 多少青春揮霍
After all the adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing, how much of my youth has been squandered?
該握緊的人卻 選擇放手
The person I should have held onto, I chose to let go
某個城市角落 愛成純欣賞的蘋果
In the corner of a certain city, love has become an apple that I only admire
以為沒什麼 胸口又壓著什麼
I thought it was nothing, but my chest feels heavy again





Writer(s): 方文良, 陳靜楠


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.