亦帆 - 砍掉重練 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 亦帆 - 砍掉重練




砍掉重練
Rebuild from Scratch
悶了這麼些年 榮幸領銜主演 只在二輪戲院上映的影片
I've been suffocating for years, privileged to star in a film that only played in second-run theaters.
生活靠些經驗 生存卻要智慧 好把真話或諂媚分類
Life is about experience, but survival requires wisdom, to categorize truth and flattery.
舞台愈大愈顯自己卑微 承蒙大家解讀為謙卑
The bigger the stage, the smaller I feel, but everyone misinterprets it as humility.
繼續用甜美無邪 迎合全世界的味 光想都反胃
Continuing to be sweetly innocent, pandering to everyone's tastes, makes me sick to think about.
不怕緋聞花邊 就怕記者不寫 音樂充其量不過是點綴
I'm not afraid of tabloid gossip, but I fear the day journalists stop writing about me. Music is just a garnish.
麥克風對著嘴 聚光燈就定位 觀眾東張西望在等誰
Microphone in hand, spotlight on me, the audience looks around, waiting for someone.
紅花嬌艷世人競相栽培 誰甘淪為襯職的綠葉
A beautiful flower, cultivated by the world, who wants to be a supporting leaf?
你看我索然無味 我看我憎惡討厭 砍掉重練
You find me dull and tasteless, I find myself detestable, rebuild from scratch.
我要一抬頭 忠於自我用自信讓宇宙驚豔動容
I will hold my head up high, being true to myself, and let my confidence astound the universe.
我要一開口 音韻融化冰川潤澤沙漠變成綠洲
I will open my mouth, and my words will melt glaciers, turning deserts into oases.
我要一回眸 美好從此不朽 無懼流年一歲一枯榮
I will turn my head, and beauty will live on forever, unafraid of the passage of time.
我要一揮手 那些 錯的 醜陋的 腐敗的 崩解狂風中
I will flick my hand, and those things that are wrong, ugly, and corrupt will crumble in the wind.
離離原上草 一歲一枯榮
Grass on the faraway plain, withering and flourishing with each season.
野火燒不盡 春風吹又生
Though wildfires burn it down, it will sprout again when spring comes.
愛了這麼多年 心甘情願拼到一個他是我的誰的稱謂
I have loved for so many years, willing to fight for a title that says he's mine.
相愛只要對眼相處卻要時間 何時謊言篡位成了體貼
Falling in love is easy, but staying together takes time. When did lies take over as thoughtfulness?
雙人床上那條隱形的線 逼自己縮小快樂的範圍
That invisible line in our shared bed, forcing me to shrink my happiness.
誰踩了誰的地雷 誰對誰於心有愧 砍掉重練
Who stepped on whose landmine? Who has wronged the other? Rebuild from scratch.
我要一抬頭 忠於自我用自信讓宇宙驚豔動容
I will hold my head up high, being true to myself, and let my confidence astound the universe.
我要一開口 音韻融化冰川潤澤沙漠變成綠洲
I will open my mouth, and my words will melt glaciers, turning deserts into oases.
我要一回眸 美好從此不朽 無懼流年一歲一枯榮
I will turn my head, and beauty will live on forever, unafraid of the passage of time.
我要一揮手 那些 錯的 醜陋的 腐敗的 崩解狂風中
I will flick my hand, and those things that are wrong, ugly, and corrupt will crumble in the wind.
遠芳侵古道 晴翠接荒城
The sweet smell of distant flowers fills the ancient path, lush greenery meets the abandoned city.
又送王孫去 萋萋滿別情
I bid farewell to my beloved, my heart filled with unspoken emotions.





Writer(s): Neil Fang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.