任賢齊 - 任性 (電影"雙城計中計"主题曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 任性 (電影"雙城計中計"主题曲)




任性 (電影"雙城計中計"主题曲)
Willfulness (theme song for the movie "Scheme with Me")
曾經是 一隻魚 曾經自由的追尋
Once I was a fish, free to explore
曾經是 一隻鷹 曾經驕傲的飛行
Once I was an eagle, soaring high
是不是 男孩到男人 只剩下曾經
Have I gone from boy to man, with nothing left but memories?
是不是 追求變追憶 只夠我 灌醉我自己
Have my dreams turned into reminiscences, only to leave me drunk on my own despair?
曾經是 一口氣 就敢對命運挑釁
Once I dared to challenge fate in a single breath
何時我 一心想 投降輸一半就行
When did I surrender, settling for half-measures?
是不是 夢想變妄想 想當年自己
Have my aspirations become delusions, leaving me longing for my former self?
是不是 賭氣也要賭上 一張壯烈的證明
Must I risk everything, even a noble end, to prove myself?
我不認命 就算賣命 也要任性
I refuse to accept my fate. I will risk it all, act recklessly
放棄理性 放縱本性 一次任性
Abandoning reason, indulging my instincts, in a moment of recklessness
寧願輸也拼了命 不願活到死了心
I'd rather lose and give it my all than live a life devoid of passion
我任性 活出 我的了不起
I will be willful, and live a life worthy of my name
好兄弟 讓吉他 彈奏熱血延長音
My friends, let the guitar strum, extending the fervor
唱一首 再出發 再給自己新姓名
Sing a song of new beginnings, where I forge my own destiny
我不要 男孩到男人 只剩下曾經
I refuse to become a man with only memories of his youth
我不要 追求變追憶 只夠我灌醉我自己
I refuse to let my dreams fade into nostalgia, leaving me only with my drunken sorrows
穿起我 的皮衣 野性做我的引擎
I put on my leather jacket, wildness my engine
把油門 催到底 加滿叛逆的馬力
I push the throttle to the limit, fueling my rebellious spirit
我不要 夢想變妄想 想當年自己
I refuse to let my dreams become illusions, yearning for my former self
我只願 賭氣也要賭上 一張壯烈的證明
I will gamble all, even risk my life, to prove my worth
我不認命 就算賣命 也要任性
I defy my destiny, I will sacrifice all, in my recklessness
放棄理性 放縱本性 一次任性
Abandoning reason, indulging my instincts, in a moment of recklessness
寧願輸也拼了命 不願活到死了心
I'd rather lose and give it my all than live a life devoid of passion
要任性 不認命
I defy my fate, I will not submit
我的山巔 才有我要 最美風景
My peak, where I find the most magnificent views
我的地獄 才是我的 天堂路徑
My abyss, the path to my paradise
寧願輸也拼了命 不願活到死了心
I'd rather lose and give it my all than live a life devoid of passion
我任性 活出 我的了不起
I will live my life as I see fit, in my own willful way





Writer(s): 阿信(五月天)/阿璞(八三夭)


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.