任賢齊 - 天生註定 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 天生註定




天生註定
Meant to Be
嬅:午後三點下了一場大雨 沒帶傘的我只能躲在這裡
You: It started downpouring at 3pm. I didn't bring an umbrella so I'm stuck hiding out here.
遠遠的我看到了你 溼答答的落湯雞
From afar, I saw you. A drenched, bedraggled mess.
齊:沒想到竟然下了這場大雨 上班快遲到我還有點生氣
Me: Who would have thought it would rain like this? I'm going to be late for work. This is so frustrating.
遠遠的我看到了你 是上天給我的奇蹟
From afar, I saw you. You're a miracle sent from heaven.
合:第一眼我看到了你 全世界慢慢亮起
Both: The moment I laid eyes on you, the whole world lit up.
在我的心中 沒有人代替 我要的人就是你 我要的人就是你
In my heart, there's no one else. You're the one for me. You're the one for me.
齊:這是天生
Me: This is destiny.
嬅:這是註定
You: This is fate.
合:天生我們就是應該在一起
Both: We were meant to be together.
齊:是天生
Me: It's destiny.
嬅:是註定
You: It's fate.
合:註定我來愛你 不用懷疑
Both: It's destiny that I should love you. Don't doubt it.
齊:感謝老天下了這場大雨 茫茫人海中讓我遇見了你
Me: Thank you, heavens, for sending this downpour. In this sea of faces, it brought me to you.
嬅:我決定就從現在起 把我全部的愛給你
You: I've decided that from this moment forward, I'll give you all my love.
合:註定我來愛你 不用懷疑
Both: It's destiny that I should love you. Don't doubt it.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.