任賢齊 - 好說話 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 好說話




好說話
Amiable
車開動了 你勝利了 我的笑容 慢慢停格
The car begins to move, and you are victorious. My smile gradually fades away.
看這愛情 一分為二 誰問我 我問誰
In the face of love, we stand divided. Who should I ask, and who should I question?
幾滴眼淚 幾個請求 大錯特錯 也為你做
A few drops of tears, several pleas, I overlooked major flaws for your sake.
又再一次 我的體諒 被踩得碎碎的
Yet again, my compassion is ruthlessly crushed.
這是第幾趟了 當你哭得死去活來 誰伸出援手
How many times have I been through this? Whenever you break down in tears, who rushes to your aid?
愛你幾年了 我還有幾年的光陰能浪費呢
It's been years since I fell for you. How many more years of my life will I squander?
憑什麼面對你 我那麼好說話 別人讓你受的傷都變成我心裡的疤
Why should I be so accommodating when confronted by you? The wounds inflicted by others on you become scars buried deep within my heart.
愛一個人 不是賭一口氣 是換一次死心塌地
To love someone should not be a matter of pride; it should be an opportunity for unconditional devotion.
憑什麼面對你 我那麼好說話 怪就怪我愛你愛到撂不下一句狠話
Why should I be so accommodating when confronted by you? It's my fault for loving you so much that I cannot say a single word of defiance.
我不偉大 只想光明正大 好好愛一個也懂愛我的她
I'm not a saint. I just want to love someone who genuinely loves me and with integrity.
我要平靜 你愛刺激 終於走到無能為力
I crave tranquility, and you seek excitement. We have reached a point of complete helplessness.
最後一次 讓你高興 無所謂不公平
For the last time, let me make you happy. Fairness is irrelevant.
這是第幾趟了 當你哭得死去活來 誰伸出援手
How many times have I been through this? Whenever you break down in tears, who rushes to your aid?
愛你幾年了 我還有幾年的光陰能浪費呢
It's been years since I fell for you. How many more years of my life will I squander?
到現在 我才相信 我這一顆心早比愛先一步死去
Now I see the truth. My heart had grown cold long before my love for you vanished.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.