任賢齊 - 我是一隻魚 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 任賢齊 - 我是一隻魚 (Live)




我是一隻魚 (Live)
I'm a Fish (Live)
可不可以不想你 我需要振作一下
Can I not miss you? I need to cheer up a little.
七八九月的天氣 像我和你需要下一場雨
The weather in July, August, and September is like you and me. We need a rain.
需要你 我是一隻魚 水裡的空氣
I need you, I'm a fish, the air in the water,
是你小心眼和壞脾氣 沒有你
It's your narrow-mindedness and bad temper. Without you,
像離開水的魚 快要活不下去
Like a fish out of water, I'm about to die.
不能在一起 游來游去
We can't be together, swimming around and around.
能不能讓你清醒 愛是快樂的事情
Can you wake up? Love is a happy thing.
我只有真心而已 世界末日我都不會離去
I only have sincerity. I won't leave you even at the end of the world.
需要你 我是一隻魚
I need you, I'm a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your narrow-mindedness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚
Without you, like a fish out of water,
快要活不下去 不能在一起 游來游去
I'm about to die. We can't be together, swimming around and around.
我是一隻站在岸上的魚
I'm a fish standing on the shore.
如何能忘記曾經活在海裡 曾經我活在你的生命
How can I forget that I once lived in the sea, that I once lived in your life?
需要你 我是一隻魚
I need you, I'm a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your narrow-mindedness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚 快要活不下去
Without you, like a fish out of water, I'm about to die.
為什麼不能在一起 需要你 我是一隻魚
Why can't we be together? I need you, I'm a fish.
水裡的空氣 是你小心眼和壞脾氣
The air in the water is your narrow-mindedness and bad temper.
沒有你 像離開水的魚 快要活不下去 不能在一起 游來游去
Without you, like a fish out of water, I'm about to die. We can't be together, swimming around and around.





Writer(s): 劉思銘


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.